Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2021
Forever A
Webkinz :)

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

3 of 5 accounts still have no gifts. From what I see here I guess that is pretty typical. Hang in there.
indigoseeker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2022

webkinzfanzter is on a distinguished road

Well actually there is proof that you logged on Christmas day...remember the badges? If they happen to look on your mypage then they will know!
webkinzfanzter is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2023

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by mandypuppy9
What! We chose our gifts! When was this?! I stopped playing for 2 weeks and i missed the chance of getting a lava lamp
That wasn't one of the choices. It was a snow globe, a red Ms. Birdy doll or a tabletop tree.
IrishGrammie is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2024

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
do servers really make a difference?
I'm certain the servers matter. As soon as I read someone got theirs that is on server 16, I checked, and sure enough I had mine.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2025
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

ok i'm back and i just checked and i STILL don't have my gift. it's 8:17 where i live, in wisconsin, and i'm annoyed and i'm tired from getting up so early this morning, andi really hope that you all know what your talking about when you say that we'll get them tomorrow if we got our badges cuz i got my badge and still haven't gotten the gift and i want the gift so i really hope you all know what your talking about i think i already said that o well i'll talk to you all later hope you had a very merry christmas BREATH BREATH BREATH and i don't know when i'll be back next but yeah i really hope everbody ends up getting their gift. BYE BYE!!!!
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #2026
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
We have 5 accounts, and have so far received one gift. I keep checking....
Lol I'm literally logging in and out every 5 seconds. xD Maybe I should stop...
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #2027
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
do servers really make a difference?
Ganz seems to be fixing the glitch on a server by server basis. So other than knowing you server hasn't been fixed and you're not alone, not really. (LOL, misery loves company, right.)

Since your server is pre-assigned and you can't change it, there really isn't anything you can do except to have patience and wait until they get to you.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #2028
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Will we get our gifts tomorrow?
achapkid is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #2029

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by wkbaconwi
ok i'm back and i just checked and i STILL don't have my gift. it's 8:17 where i live, in wisconsin, and i'm annoyed and i'm tired from getting up so early this morning, andi really hope that you all know what your talking about when you say that we'll get them tomorrow if we got our badges cuz i got my badge and still haven't gotten the gift and i want the gift so i really hope you all know what your talking about i think i already said that o well i'll talk to you all later hope you had a very merry christmas BREATH BREATH BREATH and i don't know when i'll be back next but yeah i really hope everbody ends up getting their gift. BYE BYE!!!!
The moderator posted earlier that if you got the badge, you will get the gift.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:21 PM   #2030
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

Look everyone, calm down. Worrying and asking the "what ifs" isn't going to solve the problems.

Remember when stuff messed up for the jack-o-lantern and they gave us extra time? Ganz will probably help us out - just don't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse and by Tuesday you STILL don't have your gift, call Customer Support and let them know. I was informed that they will not be open until Tuesday, so no use trying to call them until then.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

Instead, enjoy the rest of WW and the rest of the holiday!

Servers are pre-determined, so even if you KNOW what server you are on, you can not change it.

Also, please don't be so hard on Ganz. Computer problems happen all the time, and since this is a game over the internet it's no wonder that it occurs frequently. especially during events like this. Just have patience. Also, please remember that the families of Ganz also are celebrating the holiday and need to spend that time with their loved ones too.

So, just stay calm and trust that Ganz is going to take care of us. We are their customers, after all. Without us, they don't have a product and without them we don't have a game.

Besides, I think Ganz genuinely cares about their customers.

Very nicely said CrimsonTwilight!
toodles812 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: