Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #2001
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

This is taking forever
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2002
Operation Beautiful

Brenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to beholdBrenden90 is a splendid one to behold

yes, I do agree. But I am still getting a little worried, it's slowly getting later later...later ... later. /=

<3 Teija
Brenden90 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2003
Call me Carly (:
Webkinz :)

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

Thanks to all of you who are keeping up with everyone and trying to help. Merry Christmas, and I hope we all can get our gifts!
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2004
mandypuppy9

mandypuppy9 is a jewel in the roughmandypuppy9 is a jewel in the rough

What! We chose our gifts! When was this?! I stopped playing for 2 weeks and i missed the chance of getting a lava lamp
mandypuppy9 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2005
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
i only know how to check using firefox. if you have the view status bar checked then when you log in watch the bottom left for WAPI## . the ## will be your server.
Thank you, that is the only time I have seen instructions for Firefox!!
wikkikinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2006
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Why did Ganz have to do the Santakinz thing? Why do they enjoy WW being glitchy? LOL
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2007
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by mandypuppy9
What! We chose our gifts! When was this?! I stopped playing for 2 weeks and i missed the chance of getting a lava lamp
There were 3 items to choose from.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2008

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by CrimsonTwilight
Look everyone, calm down. Worrying and asking the "what ifs" isn't going to solve the problems.

Remember when stuff messed up for the jack-o-lantern and they gave us extra time? Ganz will probably help us out - just don't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse and by Tuesday you STILL don't have your gift, call Customer Support and let them know. I was informed that they will not be open until Tuesday, so no use trying to call them until then.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

Instead, enjoy the rest of WW and the rest of the holiday!

Servers are pre-determined, so even if you KNOW what server you are on, you can not change it.

Also, please don't be so hard on Ganz. Computer problems happen all the time, and since this is a game over the internet it's no wonder that it occurs frequently. especially during events like this. Just have patience. Also, please remember that the families of Ganz also are celebrating the holiday and need to spend that time with their loved ones too.

So, just stay calm and trust that Ganz is going to take care of us. We are their customers, after all. Without us, they don't have a product and without them we don't have a game.

Besides, I think Ganz genuinely cares about their customers.

Oh I forgot - yes, when looking for your gift look for it in your dock. You have to click on "Get Items from Storage" and sift through your items to find the gift.

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-25-2009 at 09:50 PM.. Reason: Mod ink
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #2009
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by CrimsonTwilight
Look everyone, calm down. Worrying and asking the "what ifs" isn't going to solve the problems.

Remember when stuff messed up for the jack-o-lantern and they gave us extra time? Ganz will probably help us out - just don't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse and by Tuesday you STILL don't have your gift, call Customer Support and let them know. I was informed that they will not be open until Tuesday, so no use trying to call them until then.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

Instead, enjoy the rest of WW and the rest of the holiday!

Servers are pre-determined, so even if you KNOW what server you are on, you can not change it.

Also, please don't be so hard on Ganz. Computer problems happen all the time, and since this is a game over the internet it's no wonder that it occurs frequently. especially during events like this. Just have patience. Also, please remember that the families of Ganz also are celebrating the holiday and need to spend that time with their loved ones too.

So, just stay calm and trust that Ganz is going to take care of us. We are their customers, after all. Without us, they don't have a product and without them we don't have a game.

Besides, I think Ganz genuinely cares about their customers.
Well said..thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:17 PM   #2010
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just be patient your gift will come i promise!
sisof7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: