Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #1991
Webkinz :)

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Look everyone, calm down. Worrying and asking the "what ifs" isn't going to solve the problems.

Remember when stuff messed up for the jack-o-lantern and they gave us extra time? Ganz will probably help us out - just don't worry about it.

If worse comes to worse and by Tuesday you STILL don't have your gift, call Customer Support and let them know. I was informed that they will not be open until Tuesday, so no use trying to call them until then.

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

Instead, enjoy the rest of WW and the rest of the holiday!

Servers are pre-determined, so even if you KNOW what server you are on, you can not change it.

Also, please don't be so hard on Ganz. Computer problems happen all the time, and since this is a game over the internet it's no wonder that it occurs frequently. especially during events like this. Just have patience. Also, please remember that the families of Ganz also are celebrating the holiday and need to spend that time with their loved ones too.

So, just stay calm and trust that Ganz is going to take care of us. We are their customers, after all. Without us, they don't have a product and without them we don't have a game.

Besides, I think Ganz genuinely cares about their customers.

Last edited by cocoabean; 12-30-2009 at 01:40 AM..
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #1992
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Ellen1968
How do you know what server you are on????
If you're on Firefox it looks like this when loading. The number after wapi is your server.

wapi.jpg
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #1993
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

I have three more accounts needing the package. The Asian and Euro ones came straight away this morning when they finally got around to posting them. The NA ones did not show up until this evening. I find that very weird as it's not rocket science. .... 3 more hours to go ...
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #1994
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by swisscheese101
What's this talk about server #'s... do you need one?
You are automatically put on a server when you become a WW member. Some people know how to find out the number of their server, that's all. You don't have to know the number of yours to receive your gift.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #1995
Gift Trainee

toodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of lighttoodles812 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
they will be able to tell if you were on. what we dont know is if it will show up for sure if we dont keep checking.
That's kind of scary to think about.....after everything not getting your gift after all.
toodles812 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #1996
Lil Kinz
kmalin23 will become famous soon enough

I've been checking all day....received 1 out of the 6 accounts. Hopefully it will be there in the morning. Kids are very upset.
kmalin23 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #1997
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by pezzpezz13
LOL nice song
made me smile =)
p.s. i think charlie the unicorn rocks too
LOL, yeah Charlie is awesome. I love those shows. My cat is like a ninja, he jumped off my bed then i heard a sound and looked up and he was over my head. He is a kitty (8 weeks old). His name is Claus. His new thing is slapping me in the face. So cute. Anyways still no presents
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:14 PM   #1998
Webkinz :)

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

Just an FYI

The gift is not showing up like it has in the past. To see if you have your gift, click on 'Get Items From storage.' It is appearing in the dock without any warning or kinzpost notice.
Asian Accounts:
Gifts started showing up around 10am Eastern Standard Time.
European Accounts:
Gifts started showing up around 10:30am Eastern Standard Time.

American Accounts: Gifts started showing up around 4pm Eastern Standard Time.
hanna825 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #1999
Lil Kinz

celeb928 is an unknown quantity at this point

OK - I'm confused by something. I read earlier in the post that if it goes after midnight and you didn't get your gift, then you are out of luck because you can't prove you were on Webkinz today. Now if that's true, then how can you be reistered to win the tiger if they have no record of you being on? Is getting the Christmas present the proof?

I've gone on every 20 minutes since this morning on both mine and my daughter's accounts, and still no present. It's now 9:15pm. What gives???????????
celeb928 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #2000
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
I have three more accounts needing the package. The Asian and Euro ones came straight away this morning when they finally got around to posting them. The NA ones did not show up until this evening. I find that very weird as it's not rocket science. .... 3 more hours to go ...
No, but it's probably taking longer since we all chose our gift rather than everyone getting the same thing. I'm sure that's not helping the quickness factor.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: