Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #191
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I think you stop getting rooms after the 10th pet.. I'm not positive because I don't have 10 yet!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #192

deb210 has a spectacular aura about

I think you can send them - not sure about trading.
deb210 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:53 AM   #193
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just got on WI so forgive me if someone else has asked. Does anyone notice that when you adopt today you are getting an extra box with each adoption, but not a room for each one? I think that not only are we not receiveing our Christmas box's, but I think there are other glitches today.

Also my 6 year old received some gifts and the codes said already used. Plus the system is slow. Weird day for Webkinz World!
I'm betting you just got your 10th adoption or are over 10 now. After 10 adoptions you no longer get a room, but a prize box to open.
cdfys is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #194

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Maybe there's trouble with the gifts because we got to chose prizes this year. A lot easier to send when we all get the same thing!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #195
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

and some people have asked why webkinz is slow it isn't just you
webkinz is slow because everyone one is going on to get there present and spin the super wheel and stuff like that
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 AM   #196

Oreo29 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
I just got on WI so forgive me if someone else has asked. Does anyone notice that when you adopt today you are getting an extra box with each adoption, but not a room for each one? I think that not only are we not receiveing our Christmas box's, but I think there are other glitches today.

Also my 6 year old received some gifts and the codes said already used. Plus the system is slow. Weird day for Webkinz World!

well i adopted 8 pets and i didnt get 2 gits
Oreo29 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #197
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Oreo29
well i adopted 8 pets and i didnt get 2 gits
it's cause you get bonus gift boxes after your 10th adoption
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:55 AM   #198
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is right
after the tenth pet you should be getting a Yelllow Superbed box the 15th and 20th and sor forth.
You get 3500 KC instead of a room so you can buy the room if you like AND you get the blue Box bonus for every other pet after the 10th, excluding the 15th, 20th...you get the Superbed box instead Congratulations
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #199
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by cdfys
I'm betting you just got your 10th adoption or are over 10 now. After 10 adoptions you no longer get a room, but a prize box to open.
Thank you! That is it. She got 8 webkinz for Christmas and she already have 7 on her account. This is why. I was sooooooooo confussed. However she did get a bonus gift box for each pet today. I thought that was weird.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #200

Oreo29 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=labsrock;17653142]it's cause you get bonus gift boxes after your 10th adoption
QUOTE]

Oh yeah i forgot thanks for reminder
Oreo29 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: