Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1961
Webkinz :)

hanna825 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
we dont have to open it. what is not completely certain is if we have to keep logging in and out to get it. we have been doing the log in and out repeatedly just in case.
I read that it was not necessary although when I logged off and on again, the present showed up in my dock. Granted, it took hours. I think I got mine around 5:00cst.
hanna825 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1962
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

On 23 account I help with only 4 got their gifts They are on servers 16, 18, 1. still waiting for servers 10, 4, 11, 15, 2, 9, 8, 7, 12 & 6. I just tried 12 after someone reported they got theirs and still no gift. Do you think we will have to keep logging on until we get our gifts?
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1963
Hockey Is My Life

scrubsfanatic is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if they will still be giving them out tomorrow because of the delay? It's going to be midnight in 3 hours and I am exhausted but if I am going to get it today for sure I will stay up for the next 3 hours. My mom and daughter already got theirs but I haven't recieved mine yet and I really want that polar bear globe.
scrubsfanatic is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1964
dammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonderdammo14 wows us all with wonder

It's already 9:00pm, and I have not yet received the Christmas present. What happens if it gets to be after midnight? That would then be the 26th., since I did not log in on Christmas, do I not receive the gift?
Any help would be appreciated.
Oh, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
Dee
dammo14 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1965

troyeramanda is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I'm having the same problem.
View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
i am having that problem on just one account that i know of. the only thing you can do is either wait til after maintenance to see if you can get in and then if not email and/or call ganz when they open on tuesday.

whats there email?
troyeramanda is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1966

whatadame will become famous soon enough

Merry Christmas everyone!!

We got the gift on 2 of our America accounts, the Asia account and the UK Account.. BUT, we are still missing one on our last American account. Has anyone heard anything else? Maybe it will show up tomorrow?? Any thoughts?

Thanks!!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #1967
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Oops Ganz did it again,
played with our hearts,
got lost in the games, oh ganz oh ganz
I haven't heard the real song in forever. I don't like the anymore though.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #1968
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Pacman
i have firefox, and i think you have to have firefox to find the server#.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to work on Internet Explorer. It just loads and says "unknown zone" where it's supposed to say the server.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #1969
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

My friend is on server 6 and i am server 10 we both got no gifts yet. Any gifts on server 6 or 10???
Old 12-25-2009, 09:09 PM   #1970
furbyamy

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I just got mine. It is 8pm where I am if that helps to know.
But just talked to my niece as she was leaving and she got hers this morning.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: