Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:02 PM   #1921
Webkinz :)
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Has anyone on server 4 got their gift yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1922
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
It's almost 9pm here.
I haven't gotten mine in either of 3 American accts.
still waiting for 5 accounts out of 5. don't give up hope.
I love this christmas song you quoted. ....and much more of the beatles
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1923
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

well, before i go back on i'm going to type random stuff right now... the best thing i got was a book called "the young writer's companion." we also got a wii but it's not mine, it's the whole family's. i met my hopefully soon-to-be sister today and we went and saw Sherlock Holmes and then had dinner at a restaurant called the Horse and Plow and my brother was looking at a plow suspended in midair (which was kinda scary) and he thought it was a shovel.
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1924
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by sisof7
Your server doesn't matter. Getting your gift it just a matter of waiting i have been trying to get mine all day and i have tried EVERYTHING and it was nothing to do with the server it's just a matter of waiting
i have to agree. i have seen reports of gifts on server 12 but still nothing on my one account on that server as of one minute ago
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1925
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

How do you figure out what server you are on?
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1926
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

*sniffle, sniffle* Still no prezzie on my account. Thanks for keeping on trying, though, Ganz.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1927

ohhmmama is on a distinguished road

Do we know FOR SURE that we have to open the present tonight. ? Surely Ganz will take responsibility for any mistakes !
ohhmmama is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1928
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

what servers did it come on
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #1929
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Reminder: There is NO trading or gifting of items in the forum!!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #1930
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by emmygrace
Has anyone on server 4 got their gift yet?
Nope, not yet. A few of us are on server 4. I haven't checked in about 15 minutes though.
crnovak is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: