Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1881
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Classic Ganz. This is horible I haven't gotten my gift and it's past 4pm now. Has anyone on the American time zone gotten their gift? I tried getting from my storage, no luck. *SIGH*
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1882
Webkinz :)

pl086 will become famous soon enough

im on server 11 wat dos that mean
pl086 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1883
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by wkbaconwi
i hope not! i want my gift! ok, that sounds really bratty, but its TRUE! i was really excited to get my tree that I asked santakinz for... please ganz if your reading this please please please fix this problem! i was sooooo good this year! .................................................................................................... ........................ or was i?
LOL I hope that everyone will get the gift and everyone will have a good Christmas
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1884
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
Classic Ganz. This is horible I haven't gotten my gift and it's past 4pm now. Has anyone on the American time zone gotten their gift? I tried getting from my storage, no luck. *SIGH*
It's almost 9pm here.
I haven't gotten mine in either of 3 American accts.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1885
Banned
Oreo2929 is an unknown quantity at this point

Everyone can log in at least right?
Oreo2929 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:57 PM   #1886
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

I'm sure we'll all get gifts. (Even if it's tomorrow.) It's just taking them a little while to get here.

I think Santakinz needs faster reindeer for next year.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #1887
My Homie G is a

disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!disneyfreak101 is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by hanna825
Once you get the badge, you know you will be receiving your gift.
It just takes time. Do not worry, you will receive the gift you chose, plus a token and a christmas tree cookie
I got the badge when i logged in earlier and I haven't gotten my gift yet...and its been like 3 hours...
disneyfreak101 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #1888
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
My family's 2 Asian time zone accounts received their gift earlier today.

Out of 9 American accounts, only 1 received the gift so far. That account is on server 17.

The ones that haven't received the gift yet are on servers 11, 12 ,10, 5 & 3. They may be doing the newest accounts first.
I have 6 accts.
I got my gifts in Asian and Euro.
I got 3 gifts in US accts,
still waiting on 1 US acct gift on server 9.
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #1889
JayKay16

JayKay16 has a spectacular aura aboutJayKay16 has a spectacular aura about

ya i still havent got my gift i will gwt it right?
JayKay16 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #1890
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by pl086
im on server 11 wat dos that mean
It means you're on server 11. There are a bunch of different servers in WW, they're just a way to separate the accounts in a tiny way.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: