Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1821
mygracie1999
Webkinz :)

i love cats has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

who has got their gift i haven't and it is almost 9:00 where i am i am in the usa and in michigan
i love cats is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1822
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

We'll just have to wait and see, I hope Santakinz gives us the presents tomorrow at least!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1823

CrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to beholdCrimsonTwilight is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Tay123
so...if we don't get our present and want to contact ganz. how do we contact them? i have never had to do it before so i have no idea how.
Hmm...there's a customer support number somewhere. Lemme see....

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

I think that's it. Good Luck, I hope that you don't have to use it!
CrimsonTwilight is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1824
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

Question Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Tay123
so...if we don't get our present and want to contact ganz. how do we contact them? i have never had to do it before so i have no idea how.
same here, i've never had a problem like this before. a few times i had small issues like something went missing out of my dock but i fixed that and got it back, but this time it's kind of big and i just don't know how to do that. any help please?
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1825
Banned
Oreo2929 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been on webkinz all day waiting for my gift. My parents think i'm addicted to the computer now! I really mean all day cause i got up at 4:00. Not trying to complain but it's natural.
Oreo2929 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1826
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by CrimsonTwilight
Hmm...there's a customer support number somewhere. Lemme see....

1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)

I think that's it. Good Luck, I hope that you don't have to use it!
GANZ Customer Service is closed until Tuesday.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1827
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by wkbaconwi
i mean, i guess that ganz must be working really hard to try to fix this, but why did this happen in the first place?
I think of the old adage, "no good deed goes unpunished." I truly think they were trying to do something nice for us, by allowing us to choose our gift and to sit on SantaKinz lap. (I for one really enjoyed that.) Getting that to work properly, was probably more complicated than they anticipated.

So through all this, I keep remembering that they were trying to do something nice.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1828
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Well, this is goodnight. Merry Christmas!!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:47 PM   #1829
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Maybe this helps.. I got my gift on my account that is on server one and not on my account that is server 4. I'm off to watch a christmas movie and then to bed. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #1830
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

*sigh* This is taking forever
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: