Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #1811
Webkinz :)

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by akoolaunt
the gift shows up under gift in the dock. i received mine while i was NOT logged in.
That is interesting. If that is true then we all might log in tomorrow with the gift
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #1812

pl086 will become famous soon enough

i am in eastern time zone no gift i was wondering if my pets were nuaghty
pl086 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #1813
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by wkbaconwi
i mean, i guess that ganz must be working really hard to try to fix this, but why did this happen in the first place?
It might be because we are supposed to choose our presents from Santakinz this year.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1814

LadyScary has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by dorinda1213
Does the gift show up under gift in your dock?
Yes it does. It will be near the front. mine was second right behind the super bed gift box.
Only 2 of 5 accounts have gotten gifts. Hope you're okay out in the snow storm Santa Kinz..
LadyScary is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1815
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by bizzz2468
were we supposed to get a special gift if we got all 12 gifts from ms birsdy? JW. Also i have been on since 6 30 am(on and off again) and now its nearly 9PM!!! perhaps ganz will be so sorry that they will give us a bunch on KC and i also think they shouuld have added more christmas trees. Its not fair to the people who cant get e store items
Dont' worry too much - the gifts are appearing in our accounts (slowly!) even though we are not logged on - just check your dock.

I think the "pick a gift from Santa" was a great idea - though I'm guessing it was tougher to implement than they thought.

There is no "special" gift if you got all 12 (like the ghost) but 12 nice gifts to enjoy.

Sure it's a bit frustrating but over all they've done well and at least are keeping in touch and keeping us updated....
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1816

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Well, folks -
We’re FULL, tired, have a HUGE mess of wrapping paper and gifts all over the living room. And I think we’ve checked on this for the last time tonight, off to watch a movie and go to bed.

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, we’re glad we got to spend a little Christmas with all of you all too. And I feel pretty sure Ganz will have this straightened out sooner or later.

Good Night………………
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1817
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

i got my gift on server 12
no gifts on servers 3 and 10

but i'm not worried because i think they'll be there by morning
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1818
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by tweedledum
And wasn't there supposed to be a end of 12 days gift too? Like at Halloween?

Grrrr! says Tigger!
No, they NEVER said that there was an extra gift at the end of the 12 days. The Halloween promo was different from this one. This was THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS and we did get 12 gifts in 12 days just like they promised...
I think that was really awesome without needing another gift at the end
Zeb is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1819
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Tay123
so...if we don't get our present and want to contact ganz. how do we contact them? i have never had to do it before so i have no idea how.
yeah, how do we do this?
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:46 PM   #1820
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

You just have to log in that day... usually the holiday gifts arrive at midnight and if you log in at anytime that day you get it.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: