Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1791
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

server 5, North American account, no gift e-mailed Ganz
melethana is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1792
The name's Olivia.
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
No, that's not it. I got one on my oldest account and am waiting for the one on my newest. Mine have been appearing in server order - highest server first and working down. I have gotten gifts on server 17, 16, and 15 and now waiting for the two accounts that are on server 10.

Ganz complicated things for themselves by letting us choose a gift and I think that is why it is taking so long.
Yeah, I agree with the last part. Like, they almost have to do us all individually...
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1793
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Grrrr I have not gotten my present.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1794
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by maynardg
Here is what I have so far
maybe we can track servers
Our whole families accounts

M = not received = server 6
M2 = not received = server 12
M3 = yes = server16
M4 = yes = server 14 (asian)
K = not received = server 9
K2 = yes = server 14 (asian)
O = not received = server 7
F = not received = server 10
S = not received = server 6
P = not received = server 8
C = yes = server 2
MG = not received = server 5
I have received on servers 15, 16, and 17 but not on 10.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1795
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

M3 = yes = server16
C = yes = server 2
Add to that:

Received: Server 15, Server 16 and Server 1 Have not received on Server 4.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #1796
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

At this point I would take Asian and Euro out of the equation. Those seem to have gotten theirs.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #1797
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

try to have the spirit of the season in your heart for the workers at ganz right now ............... i know its frustrating for us but its tons more for them and these things will happen in life, we all wont die if we dont get the gift right now today................. i have confindence we will all get them since they ar going to our docks................... so that tells me they anticipated some problems and that is a good thing................................ c'mon its christmas ........... rememeber why christmas exsists.................... its not all about getting, its about sacrificing and good will................ now for me i extend that to the employees at ganz ................. itll be ok......................................... its a good time to teach our souls patience and what is really imprtant. speaking of, im gonna go play a game with my parents now............ if my gifts come then i am grateful to ganz, if not i am still grateful for them for trying...............

god bless eveyone.....................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #1798

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Does the gift show up under gift in your dock?
Old 12-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #1799

bizzz2468 will become famous soon enough

were we supposed to get a special gift if we got all 12 gifts from ms birsdy? JW. Also i have been on since 6 30 am(on and off again) and now its nearly 9PM!!! perhaps ganz will be so sorry that they will give us a bunch on KC and i also think they shouuld have added more christmas trees. Its not fair to the people who cant get e store items
bizzz2468 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #1800
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

M3 = yes = server16
C = yes = server 2
you can add server 13 as not received as well. server 19 was.
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: