Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1781
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by smokybear
Could they be giving out the gifts on the newest accounts first, then back to the oldest? Just wondered. Only the newest account here has the gift (all American)
No, that's not it. I got one on my oldest account and am waiting for the one on my newest. Mine have been appearing in server order - highest server first and working down. I have gotten gifts on server 17, 16, and 15 and now waiting for the two accounts that are on server 10.

Ganz complicated things for themselves by letting us choose a gift and I think that is why it is taking so long.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1782
Dorothy is a
Gift Guru

jkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant futurejkb1957 has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

Merry Christmas!!! I finally received my gift on my Asian & European accounts...I'm not worried at all about the lateness on the American accounts...not to worry, I'm sure they will appear! Hope everyone had lots of fun! And weren't Ms. Birdy's gifts great? Love to all
jkb1957 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1783
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Just when I was starting to think that Ganz finally got their act together and they did good this Christmas, they go and blow it big time with this mess.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #1784
Whew I made it to a
Gift Guru

maynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to allmaynardg is a name known to all

Here is what I have so far
maybe we can track servers
Our whole families accounts

M = not received = server 6
M2 = not received = server 12
M3 = yes = server16
M4 = yes = server 14 (asian)
K = not received = server 9
K2 = yes = server 14 (asian)
O = not received = server 7
F = not received = server 10
S = not received = server 6
P = not received = server 8
C = yes = server 2
MG = not received = server 5
Old 12-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #1785
uvs their bunny<3
Gift Trainee

mashley is sweet stuff
mashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuffmashley is sweet stuff

I have now received 4/6 gifts. One Asian, One Euro, and 2 on American accounts (wapi 15 and 17) that arrived only in the last half hour of logging through the cycle of accounts.

Still 2 more of my kids' accounts left (wapi 3 and 10). I hope they come soon because I only got a couple hours of sleep last night and I am beat!

Last edited by mashley; 12-25-2009 at 08:43 PM.. Reason: added server information
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1786
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

dude, i am seriously annoyed right now. i woke up really early, like 6 central time and went on to find out i wouldn't get my gift until around nine, so i went back to bed and woke up again around 8 and opened all my presents under the tree and then came back down here to find that, hey, its 9:30 and i still have NO present. then i went out all day and just got back a few minutes ago to find that i still don't have my gift. what is going on? what is ganz's email? i love webkinz and everything but really? what's with all the messups lately?
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1787
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WinterIvy
It isn't about the meaning of Christmas. All those posting here about how grateful we should be because Ganz is fixing it, etc... How Christmas isn't about it.. etc. Those people are missing the point. Lets step away from this for a moment.

This is about a paid service. As paid customers (Some pay a little some pay a lot) Ganz made their consumer base a promise, they hyped up their community with this promise. A large potion of the community happens to be children as well. When you promise a gift people have been waiting for, for a month and people are afraid it won't be delivered, they have a right to be upset. This isn't demeaning Christmas, it isn't to hurt the Ganz people. This is simply a promise made to consumers that hasn't been kept yet.. its ok to be upset, its ok to be very worried, and its plain ok to desperately want your promised gift.

Again, being upset, being angry, being disappointed, and wanting your present, in no way shape or form Lessens the meaning of the Holiday. So please, let people share their trouble, and their eventual joy, without trying to guilt them into remorse.
that is true! i know that that isnt the meaning of Christmas, but everyone knows that we should be getting a gift.Since the ganz people are paid, they should be fixing the glitch, not blaming on santakinz oversleeping or snow! i still havent gotten my gift, and im starting to get worried. i have been logging on since8 o clock!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1788
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

okay, I am off to try out my son's new shiatsu pillow while waiting for my gift to show up.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1789
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I think American is taking the longest because there are most people playing on WW from USA or in Canada... hope I'll get it soon! I got one on my Spare Account, (made just this october) and I just need one from my main account..
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1790
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

I know it is Christmas and all, but gee, it is getting late here on the east coast and we have to go to bed sometime after an early rise for Christmas gifts...I wish they would just give every account a gift whether you log in or not, since it is really unfair to expect people to log in late at night to get their gift, and it would give Ganz employess working on the issue a break for the holiday. None of our three American accounts have gotten the gift, and we have been checking in all day in between visiting relatives and such. I hate to complain on Christmas day, but wouldn't it just be easier for all if they just gave the gift and said Merry Christmas, don't worry about logging in on the 25th, it will be there when you can get back into WW??
wikkikinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: