Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #1771
ow I'm a
Gifted

acegirl906 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by JessicaFletcher
No gift for me! (said in Soup Nazi voice)
Lol same here. "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #1772
nothing
Webkinz :)

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

people...don't you think that since it is going directly into your dock, everyone will get their gift eventually?
akoolaunt is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #1773

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

I feel kinda bad for Ganz and all, just think about how many calls they've gotten today about the gifts. Sure, they should have been here by now, but it's not ALL of their fault, I mean, do you know how many people have probably gotten on and off today? It might take a long time for the website to load for E
VERYONE
. It's just another little gift, guys. Who knows? Maybe they'll come tomorrow, maybe not. The point is, Webkinz isn't ONLY about gifts. It's about learning and having fun while doing so. Sure, it may be frustrating to some people, but not to others. Just because you didn't get your gift doesn't mean that it's the end of the world, you know?
Well, I wish everyone a
MERRY CHRISTMAS,
a
Happy New Year
and
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sincerely,
MoonshineLight

MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1774
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

If we already logged in today, Are we going to recieve our gifts sometime tomorrow? We have the badges for proof.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1775
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Siouxie
I didn't think I was thatbad this year--lol.
LOL xD

View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
So far I'm 0/5
I been checking every hour. I wish everyone luck!
Good luck! I haven't gotten mine either.
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1776
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

I STILL have not recieved my gift on American Account. This is pretty annoying
bluey1998 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #1777

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

If you logged in today, they will get you your gift...they probably feel horrible about it and are working through their Christmas Day to get our accounts the gifts. They'll pull through, don't worry. Only 1 out of 7 accounts in our circle of WW account holders received a gift and that acct. is not American acct.

Merry Christmas!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1778
rubywebkinz
Gift Guru

rubygooby is just really nicerubygooby is just really nice

Most of the accounts I'm not even getting the badge either though. Pehaps the 12th day gift would prove we were on today? LOL
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1779
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Eh, good luck all. I'm gonna back downstairs to chill with my fam. Night!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #1780
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

8:37 here in MI.

And STILL no gift for TheFourFriends444475 account
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: