Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #1741
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

its 5:30 right now. UGH. 10 and a half hous of WAITING!
Footontable is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #1742
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

8:30 PM in NY. I received my gift but my mom still didn't get hers.

suzee<<<me
<<<my mom
suzee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #1743

GrannyDob is a jewel in the roughGrannyDob is a jewel in the rough

I have 4 American accounts between my kids and I. My account got the Christmas gift about 2:15pm CST. I just logged into my kids accounts again and one of the three has gotten their gift finally. Names has nothing to do with it as mine starts with G and the others start with D, M, and K. D is the other one that has gotten the gift. We are all in Kansas so I don't think it has to do with location either. Not sure what my 3 kids asked SantaKinz for so I can't say about that line of thinking. I like the rest of you, just hope we all get them and aren't forgotten.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
GrannyDob is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #1744
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got off and read a book for quite a while and I just got another gift. Two to go but I have not checked them yet.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM   #1745
Gifted
smokybear will become famous soon enough

Could they be giving out the gifts on the newest accounts first, then back to the oldest? Just wondered. Only the newest account here has the gift (all American)
Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #1746

flutterbee is an unknown quantity at this point

i got my present on my lil unicorns account and my westies account just six more account to go!
flutterbee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #1747
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MamaWolf
Not yet... it's only 5:30... I'm west coast... But yea... long day of waiting. At least I'm not having issues getting on... just no present.
Oh sorry about that it's 8:32 here
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #1748
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by iamsusie2
Do I need to clear my cache?
It hasn't helped for me but who knows. There is no harm in trying.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #1749
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

No gift for me or my sister...That makes 0/2. Yikes.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #1750
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

WOW! theres been more than 100 posts on page 163... wow...
Footontable is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: