Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #1731
4myalika
Webkinz :)

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLuvr6
Congrats. Did it let you know, because I've been scrolling through my dock all day... just in case it shows up.

No I just went to my food deck at the beginning and it showed their but my sisters and mom has not receved theirs yet.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #1732
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE ALOT IN YOUR DOCK. SEARCH GIFTS. IF IT ISN'T THERE. GET OFF THE COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 30 minutes. LOG BACK ON. THEN IT SHOULD BE THERE!
Dude I did that and still nothing
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1733
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

2/4... My friend's and my mother's account have received the gift, but none on mine or my sisters. We all have the same time zone, but the first two have smaller accounts. Could this be affecting the time to receive the gift?
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1734
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
Wow....thats over 12 hours
Not yet... it's only 5:30... I'm west coast... But yea... long day of waiting. At least I'm not having issues getting on... just no present.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1735

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Here's their phone # but their closed! As they should be it's Christmas!
1-866-WEBKINZ (1-866-432-5469)
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1736
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
WELL, ON MY ASIAN AND EURO I GOT MY GIFTS................ none yet in my north american 2 accts........... but you know, someone at ganz is making this glitch better so i am grateful to them, it has to be stressful to them and in the scheme of things this is not big.............. and for this time i forgive ganz because they were trying something new by giving each and every one of us what we wanted by actually etting to visit santakinz and i really enjoy the writups in the webkinz news telling us of santaklinz adventures................ i know lots of kids were upset but a lot of them had the spirit of christmas in them and its all ok................. we have so much this time of year to be thankful for and this time, i am thankful for ganz that they were trying new and fun things................... im not as mad as id normally be because i can see they are trying at least with this issue and i thank them for that, and i really think that once they see we logged in once today, then we will get the gift............. and if i dont get it then well, thats what happens sometimes............. as long as i see a person is trying then i am ok......... and i believe they are trying............................ and i feel for the tech staff there right now..........

the only thing they did wrong, in my opinion, is not start passing out the gifts at midnight as usual, they tend to not anticipate a problem................. which is the downside of this. but as i say, this is the first time they tried this ...................

itll all be ok.............. youlll see santakinz will make it right ............ so what if its tomorrow that it happens........................ itll be ok...............................................

merry cristmas everyone, and to ganz and the employees thank you.................... my robot thanks you too if he will stop moving that is.................. lol.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1737
Glad to be a
Gift Guru

Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider
Serena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insiderSerena loves being a insider

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Don't give up!!! Mine just arrived a few minutes ago.
Serena:ccat:
Serena is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1738
CatPea

peasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective sockspeasioux rocks our collective socks

AHEM!

May I have your attention?

A lot of you have seen me here ALL DAY.. like the rest of you.

I am proud to announce...

I just received a gift on one of my accounts (USA)

I have two more to go.

My message to all of you.....DON'T GIVE UP!

BE PATIENT!

Thanks Santakinz!
peasioux is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1739
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Do I need to clear my cache?
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #1740
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Dr.Pepper
PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE ALOT IN YOUR DOCK. SEARCH GIFTS. IF IT ISN'T THERE. GET OFF THE COMPUTER FOR ABOUT 30 minutes. LOG BACK ON. THEN IT SHOULD BE THERE!
that doesnt work. it takes me 45 minutes to go thru all the account login and outs that i have to do tonight. and no gifts showing on any of them.
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: