Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #1711
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Still nothing here.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1712
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Still hadn't recieved mine--Going to check my sister's account.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1713
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

Ganz should have just given them like they did last year! Why have a time limit and eveything?
Godsgirl129 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1714
hat a beautiful
Webkinz :)

macfriend is just really nicemacfriend is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Irish Blues
If you haven't received your gift, don't worry. My bet is that Ganz will use the complete list of log-ins today to determine who should get the Xmas gift, and send accordingly. It'll either be that, or they'll say "look, we goofed ... we'll send the Xmas gift to everyone in WW."

Don't stress about it. Seriously. There's more important things to worry about. Enjoy the day, spend time with your family if you get stressed out about this, and give Ganz the chance to get things fixed; inevitably, they always do - and I'm quite positive this time won't be any different.
I agree! people get off the computer and hug your family! Christmas isn't supposed to be material, be thankful for what you have, not what you don't have....
macfriend is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1715
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 4myalika5
I just got my gift!
Congrats. Did it let you know, because I've been scrolling through my dock all day... just in case it shows up.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1716
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
UGH I've been waiting for my gift since 10 am
Don't feel bad... I've been on and off since 6am!! And still no present!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1717
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Eight accounts. Two have the gift, my French account and my Japanese one. My American ones still have NOTHING. Arrgh. I'm hoping tomarrow they will be there. Good night and Merry Christmas!
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1718
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

WELL, ON MY ASIAN AND EURO I GOT MY GIFTS................ none yet in my north american 2 accts........... but you know, someone at ganz is making this glitch better so i am grateful to them, it has to be stressful to them and in the scheme of things this is not big.............. and for this time i forgive ganz because they were trying something new by giving each and every one of us what we wanted by actually etting to visit santakinz and i really enjoy the writups in the webkinz news telling us of santaklinz adventures................ i know lots of kids were upset but a lot of them had the spirit of christmas in them and its all ok................. we have so much this time of year to be thankful for and this time, i am thankful for ganz that they were trying new and fun things................... im not as mad as id normally be because i can see they are trying at least with this issue and i thank them for that, and i really think that once they see we logged in once today, then we will get the gift............. and if i dont get it then well, thats what happens sometimes............. as long as i see a person is trying then i am ok......... and i believe they are trying............................ and i feel for the tech staff there right now..........

itll all be ok.............. youlll see santakinz will make it right ............ so what if its tomorrow that it happens........................ itll be ok...............................................

merry cristmas everyone, and to ganz and the employees thank you.................... my robot thanks you too if he will stop moving that is.................. lol.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1719
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

2 of 7 accounts have gotten their gifts! Its 8:26pm, how can I get the rest, this is crazy!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #1720
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

YA!!!! my cousins account has it!!! 3 out of 4!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: