Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #1671
Webkinz :)

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Hopefully Ganz can get the Webkinz server going faster. I have logged on so many times.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #1672

Sarahh is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt get my gift yet
Sarahh is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #1673
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oh. I would have liked it if the gift came ON Christmas Day, instead of tomarrow. Oh well. At least two of my eight accounts got the gift. I guess that's better than nothing.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:20 PM   #1674
MamaDeeDee

MamaDeeDee is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by AllieCatsMom
I haven't received my gift yet, either, nor my email for bonus Deluxe Membership points.
I didn't get my points either so I called yesterday and within five monutes I got the email so my advice with that is to give them a call- they were able to fix the problem very quickly! I just haven't figured out what to get yet
MamaDeeDee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #1675
wkbaconwi

wkbaconwi will become famous soon enough

Question Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

i still haven't gotten my gift yet, and it's really late. are they going to give it to everyone who came on, even if they didn't get them WHILE they were on? like, if i log off now and come back on tomorrow, will it be there?
wkbaconwi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #1676
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Yes... I see.... I think that is the case. Hmm...

In our family, the newest account, the one opened 2 months ago got the gift (NA) the other two oldest haven't.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #1677
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

UGH I've been waiting for my gift since 10 am
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #1678
Unregistered

I still dont have mine!!
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #1679

Dr.Pepper is on a distinguished road

People NOTICE: IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR PRESENT. CONTACT GANZ They can send it to you Make sure you do if you don't get your presents Since I adopted 2 more today... Their servers are VERY FULL. BE PATIENCE AND CONTACT THEM IF YOU DON'T GET IT TONIGHT
Dr.Pepper is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #1680
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

ive been waiting since 8:00 AM!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: