Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #1601
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by tacobell222
Um guys? How do you know your server?
the server doesnt matter.
Footontable is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #1602
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Footontable
Thanks pup5115. that made me fell ALOT better. i am not being sarcastic. Thank you for writing that.
your welcome i don't like their "glitchfests" lol
it seems like all the fests they do turn into glitchfests

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Guys, if you need to pass the time and chat, please visit the DCT or other sections. And the Pet naming section if you need names.
ok. i'll check out the dct
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #1603
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by SIC413
tacobell, do you have firefox or internet explorer?
Firefox.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #1604
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by WinterIvy
Not to mention this is another in a very very very long line of glitches, broken problems, server downtimes and other complete and utter failures we've been hit with lately. This is no way to run a pay to play game.
Seriously. This is really bad, as i think about how much money was spent on Ganz products this holiday, both real and estore, I am very very angry. Having an upset child on a holiday because of Ganz's snafu is just wrong. And it will be a very very long time before Ganz gets another penny from us. I am still ticked over the 21st gift problems - not giving all deluxe members/accounts the gift as promised and then this. This has very much drained my enchantment with WK.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #1605
Tanner83196
Webkinz :)

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

OK still no gifts on ANY of my 3 accts. and I EVEN cleared my catche!
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #1606
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by SIC413
nope,no gift
Yeah, I'm on server 4. Nothing for me yet either.

Slowly but surely.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1607
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Guys, if you need to pass the time and chat, please visit the DCT or other sections. And the Pet naming section if you need names.

OMG I DID NOT EVEN EXPECT IT I JUST LOG OUT NOW AND THERE IS WAS YES!
[AND IT'S THE TIME I CHECKED WEBKINZ IN THE MORNING HOW WERIED?

HAND IT THERE MEMBERS WHO ARE WAITING ON GIFTSYOU CAN DO IT
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1608
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

How can I tell what server I'm in?
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1609
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

yes!!!!!!!!! got my gift on server 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1610
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I am on Server 16 and my gift has arrived.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: