Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #1581
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
Going to check mine again
Not one of the lucky ones at this time.
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #1582
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok...how do you known which server you are on?
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #1583
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

yeah it is fun, and my brother just won the tournament.(i lost!) im going to check my brothers account to see if he got his(server 4)
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #1584
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

How do you check your server?
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #1585
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Moonburst
can someone explain to me what the server talk is? i havent gotten my gift yet and im getting worried
Hi Moonburst,

It's nothing you can fix or change. Your server was assigned when you signed up.

However, they seem to be fixing the glitch one server at a time. So hopefully they'll get to yours soon!
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #1586
Tanner83196
Webkinz :)

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

OK --- I cleade my catch and am just starting to check my accounts
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #1587
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

My kids got a Wii, so we are all taking turns playing Wii Sports and a dancing game. Kinda fun-VERY tiring!
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #1588

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Do we only get our gifts if we made a wish with Santakinz?
My friend and I were just wondering.
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #1589

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

I Think this is just ridiculus. It is 8:00 and some children need to be in bed.....We spend so much money on this for our grandchildren and have 8 extensive accounts. I beleive Ganz needs to get their act together. This is supposed to be fun for kids. None of our accounts have received their free 3000 points on the 21st either. Right now I am just furious!
NANAPB is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 08:03 PM   #1590
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

nope,no gift
SIC413 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: