Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1551
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
i think the miss birdy thing didn't turn out to bad. she was easy to find, didn't freeze your computer like the ghost, and stayed in the room for a decent amount of time, and gave things out other than food! it hasn't been that bad this holiday season.
I agre the MS Birdy was one of the best they have done so far.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1552
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This seems like it could be more of a programing error than a server error? But I don't know that much about computers on that level anyway.

What ever it is, I hope everyone will get their gift soon, I feel bad for the kid's that have been waiting.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1553
Diabetes Awareness!
Gift Guru

CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!CherylSeptember is not just visiting!

This might not be a popular post, but don't you kinda (and I emphasize kinda) feel sorry for the techies assigned to this particular code? I mean, they probabyly thought they'd come in, distribute the code at 9, then be free for the rest of the day to enjoy Christmas. Instead, they have most likely been slaving all day trying to fix this moster glitch. Maybe a tiny bit of pity for these folks? LOL
CherylSeptember is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1554
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

what servers have gotten their gifts?
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1555
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

You know, with all the people saying they're not getting their gift, someone should create a 'I didn't get my Santakinz gift' club. Maybe sometime after tomorrow just in case they're there tomorrow morning.
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:57 PM   #1556
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Just 2 out of the 8 we have in the family have gotten their gifts
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #1557
I'm a veggie-lovin'

mouszkinz is a jewel in the roughmouszkinz is a jewel in the rough

I still haven't gotten mine, but I love how they turned it into a cute little story.
mouszkinz is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #1558
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Recived On All 8 Of My Family's American Accounts.
Ginny is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #1559

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
everyone who is still waiting for their gift to arrive, why not take a break from searching for gifts for a while and go play with your real presents you got from santa this morning, or watch your favorite Christmas movie, listen to some Christmas music and relax, eat some Christmas cookies. enjoy what you have until the present comes. after your "break", maybe the ganz people will have gotten to your server and fix the problem in Glitchmas and make it Christmas. i know it has been very frustrating because we have been waiting about ten hours from the time the gifts were suppose to be in, but why ruin Christmas over their mistake?

ganz should have planned this out so we will could have got our gifts from 12:00am to 11:59pm. it is their fault and should pay more attention to their paying customers who have been counting on them to get the gift they offered us. they really aren't being fair. but they will try their hardest to get everyone's gifts on time. if they don't get them done today, hopefully they will deliver the gifts tomorrow.

good luck with your gifts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-pup5115

Great advice. Fortunately Santakinz was kind enough to grant my wish for a pair of zumbuddies, so my pets have been having fun playing with their new pals while they wait.
RHPmom is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #1560
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

No gift yet either me or my daughters acct.
We have be logged on most of the day.
I hope we will get it Christmas is all most over
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: