Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #1531
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

WHAT SI TAKING SO LONG! it has been like almost the whole day!
asnow94snow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #1532
Webkinz :)
DrMac6463 is an unknown quantity at this point

I not only haven't received the gift on my dock... but not the 3,000 from eGanz email either. This has been a rough Christmas all the way around.:easter:
DrMac6463 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #1533
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

everyone who is still waiting for their gift to arrive, why not take a break from searching for gifts for a while and go play with your real presents you got from santa this morning, or watch your favorite Christmas movie, listen to some Christmas music and relax, eat some Christmas cookies. enjoy what you have until the present comes. after your "break", maybe the ganz people will have gotten to your server and fix the problem in Glitchmas and make it Christmas. i know it has been very frustrating because we have been waiting about ten hours from the time the gifts were suppose to be in, but why ruin Christmas over their mistake?

ganz should have planned this out so we will could have got our gifts from 12:00am to 11:59pm. it is their fault and should pay more attention to their paying customers who have been counting on them to get the gift they offered us. they really aren't being fair. but they will try their hardest to get everyone's gifts on time. if they don't get them done today, hopefully they will deliver the gifts tomorrow.

good luck with your gifts!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1534
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Phew,that's a relief..I was so excited to get on today to get my gift,but I didn't! Hopefully it will show up in my account soon. If it doesn't,Ganz will be getting a very upset phone call tomorrow.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1535
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by crnovak
Yes, many of us are still waiting.

Hope they arrive soon.
it has been almost 12 hours since i first logged in this morning. i am so angry i could spit nails. now one of the accounts i am monitoring has a package from a friend somehow stuck in the dock with no way to open it. rooms are all locked up tight as well.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1536
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by RHPmom
I'm glad you reminded me, THANKS. My grandson's first pet, HotRod the husky turns 2 today!
Your welcome!!! My cheeky monkey, Ginger turns 2 too!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1537
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

It has been 9 HOURS and still everyone hasn't gotten their gifts.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1538

karla14 is a jewel in the roughkarla14 is a jewel in the rough

my gift is not showing up i even clicked "get things from storage" but no luck
i know that i should be getting it beacuse the americans got theirs at 4
anyone who knows whats happening please message me
karla14 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1539
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
I know that at the top of this page it says "Just be patient. The gifts are showing up SLOWLY."
but is anyone else STILL waiting on their giftz?

I received 1 gift on one account but not on the other
Old 12-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #1540

RHPmom will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CherylSeptember
Not necessarily. When the ghost was coming around, my son and I were on totally different servers.
Oh, ok. Thanks. I figured the servers would be based on location, but that was just a guess.
RHPmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: