Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:46 PM   #1501
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
That's not true because I have the Wreath that proves I got it from MS Birdy!
Well... the wreath won't last forever... A screen shot would be a better proof.
Ginger945 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #1502
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

I THINK I AM NOTICING A PATTERN!! It seems like the accounts that are the oldest are getting their gifts first and the newest one last. EX: My account that has been online since 2006 HAS received the gift, but the account started in 2008, HASN'T. Pattern?
Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #1503
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
what i do not understand is why did asain and euro accounts get theres already? was ganz working today and did they go home for the holiday? i know christmas is about the birth of christ, but ganz should have had the bugs worked out before today. do they not have a way to test things before they do them? (balloon dartz is a great example) they know we will keep coming on webkinz and get are gift.
As best we can figure out, it needs to be fixed on a server by server basis. So they fixed Asian, then European and now are fixing the American one's one by one. That's why some are seeing gifts and others not.

So no one panics, you cannot change the server you are on. It is assigned when you open your account.

I'm sure that they'll get to them all. It's just taking them longer than expected.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #1504
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
Yes... actually that would be great proof...
I agree I have that proof to. Also why would you call and complain that you didn't get you gift if you didn't log in and not get your gift.

They are going to have a harder time proving you didn't log in and not get it than you are.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:47 PM   #1505
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm... That may show that we COULD get the gifts for tomarrow... Thanx Madaprl
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #1506
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

I still haven't gotton my gift. This isn't fair to their members.
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #1507
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

I've been waiting all day, still no gift. -__-
Minku is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #1508
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I THINK I AM NOTICING A PATTERN!! It seems like the accounts that are the oldest are getting their gifts first and the newest one last. EX: My account that has been online since 2006 HAS received the gift, but the account started in 2008, HASN'T. Pattern?
Yes... I see.... I think that is the case. Hmm...
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #1509
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I can confirm this!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:49 PM   #1510
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

2webkinzdude: But my 2 '07 accounts HAVEN'T gotten the gifts yet... Maybe I could try clearing the catch, but how do I do that?
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: