Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1471
Webkinz :)

A-Daddy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Of course, nothing. Sad to say it, but I've learned that you just can't count on Webkinz to deliver what they say they're going to. My Charm Forest has NEVER worked properly, and customer service just decided to ignore my repeated requests for help. So I can't say that not getting Christmas presents is a surprise. What exactly are we paying for, again?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1472
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

i have NO msbirdy toys i trade mine
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1473
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by imp17
I think that it is all due to the fact that they let us pick our own Christmas present from Santakinz this year. And I truly don't think they anticipated the difficulty of the how to program the system to allow for each person to get the regular gifts that everyone received plus thier own personal gift they picked out from Santakinz. But honestly they should have been trying to figure out the programming all month and not waited until the very last minute. Good thing my kids don't really care much about Webkinz but it really hurts me and I been the one waiting and hoping for my gift all day long.
I agree. They should have figured out the programming before they implemented the program. I would be very, very dissapointed in Ganz, but I was allowed to adopted my new webbies with a glitch so I am merely very dissapointed...
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1474

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i really would be the first one to say something about ganz and the programming issues but today is christmas and these programmers should be with there families. i know better than to ever just assume anything with webkinz will go off without a hitch. i was aware because of santakinz room that there was a chance glitches would happen. computer programs are not perfect and other online game communities have glitches with new programming too! it's not just webkinz. i think that ganz tryed very hard this year to give a lot of free items. 12 days of gifts and e points! launching new games for us to enjoy and most importantly webkinz world did not crash this year! being able to adopt all the kids new webkinz was the greatest gift of all! kids don't want to wait with their codes especially when the webkinz are christmas gifts and the kids have asked for these specific pets. so, the gifts will come at some point and ganz employees already have the burden of knowing that tomorrow is going to be tough fielding all the calls from upset customers. i think everyone deserves a day off free from their everyday stress.
nicolee1978 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1475
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by celeb928
So it's almost 8pm and no present yet. Either my daughter and I have been REALLY naughty this year or Santa has slipped into a cookie and milk induced coma?????????????
LOL i agree to that
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1476
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by GMKX2
If you have not received your gift and want to stop logging in. Send a customer service request to Ganz TODAY. You will get a confirmation of submitting a request back via email. This will be your "proof" you logged in today Dec 25 and your gift was not there and give you the possibility of getting Ganz to send it again.

YOU MUST LOG IN TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR GIFT.
It goes poof at midnight... or does what ever virtual gifts do....it will not be there in the morning.

Part of the delay MAY be Ganz devising a computer remedy for the timing situation...but who knows?
My proof is that I got all of my 12 day of Christmas prizes today, so I had to have logged in.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:39 PM   #1477
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by jenniferpro
the santakinz you are talking about is the fake one. THe really one looks really old and white and has those puny little small glasses LOLClick the image to open in full size.
That Santa kinz on the newspaper looks like Arte!
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #1478
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2Alex
My proof is that I got all of my 12 day of Christmas prizes today, so I had to have logged in.
Actually, not to burst your bubble. That's not proof... you could have traded for them...
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #1479
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by GMKX2
If you have not received your gift and want to stop logging in. Send a customer service request to Ganz TODAY. You will get a confirmation of submitting a request back via email. This will be your "proof" you logged in today Dec 25 and your gift was not there and give you the possibility of getting Ganz to send it again.

YOU MUST LOG IN TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR GIFT.
It goes poof at midnight... or does what ever virtual gifts do....it will not be there in the morning.

Part of the delay MAY be Ganz devising a computer remedy for the timing situation...but who knows?
How do you Send a customer service request to Ganz? because I want to
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:41 PM   #1480
Honey2800

Honey2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant futureHoney2800 has a brilliant future

Wow Webkinz is reealy being a pain today huh? *gives WW coal in their stockings*
I am on server 9 and as of 7:40pm EST NO Gift.
Honey2800 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: