Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #1461
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I think that it is all due to the fact that they let us pick our own Christmas present from Santakinz this year. And I truly don't think they anticipated the difficulty of the how to program the system to allow for each person to get the regular gifts that everyone received plus thier own personal gift they picked out from Santakinz. But honestly they should have been trying to figure out the programming all month and not waited until the very last minute. Good thing my kids don't really care much about Webkinz but it really hurts me and I been the one waiting and hoping for my gift all day long.
imp17 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #1462
Tanner83196
Webkinz :)

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Okay... Now I am REALLY mad!

I STILL never got my gift on ANY of my 3 and it's 7:35!!
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #1463
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by WinterIvy
It isn't about the meaning of Christmas. All those posting here about how grateful we should be because Ganz is fixing it, etc... How Christmas isn't about it.. etc. Those people are missing the point. Lets step away from this for a moment.

This is about a paid service. As paid customers (Some pay a little some pay a lot) Ganz made their consumer base a promise, they hyped up their community with this promise. A large potion of the community happens to be children as well. When you promise a gift people have been waiting for, for a month and people are afraid it won't be delivered, they have a right to be upset. This isn't demeaning Christmas, it isn't to hurt the Ganz people. This is simply a promise made to consumers that hasn't been kept yet.. its ok to be upset, its ok to be very worried, and its plain ok to desperately want your promised gift.

Again, being upset, being angry, being disappointed, and wanting your present, in no way shape or form Lessens the meaning of the Holiday. So please, let people share their trouble, and their eventual joy, without trying to guilt them into remorse.
Well said!! I'm actually very worried about my gift. Lets hope that everybody gets their gift before they go to bed! It would be great though if the people who didn't recieve a gift get theirs tomorrow.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #1464

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Oh the gifts will get here,

it's just to bad that Ganz built the kidos up to this with Mrs. Birdy for 12 days, and now the servers don't work right aparently.

Ganz probably isn't to happy about it either.

All in all it has still been a nice Christmas.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #1465
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
Has anyone else noticed that Santakinz looks supsicouly like Fluffington? XD

the santakinz you are talking about is the fake one. THe really one looks really old and white and has those puny little small glasses LOLClick the image to open in full size.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #1466
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
Well said!! I'm actually very worried about my gift. Lets hope that everybody gets their gift before they go to bed! It would be great though if the people who didn't recieve a gift get theirs tomorrow.

i hope people who didn't receive their gifts get their gifts tomorrow too
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1467
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

OK... STILL no gifts on ANY of my accounts...
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1468
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

1 of 7 American accounts got their present so far. I'll note that it's my oldest account that was started in July 2006. Not sure if this is a pattern.

Last edited by Mom2Alex; 12-25-2009 at 07:40 PM..
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1469

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

If you have not received your gift and want to stop logging in. Send a customer service request to Ganz TODAY. You will get a confirmation of submitting a request back via email. This will be your "proof" you logged in today Dec 25 and your gift was not there and give you the possibility of getting Ganz to send it again.

YOU MUST LOG IN TODAY TO CLAIM YOUR GIFT.
It goes poof at midnight... or does what ever virtual gifts do....it will not be there in the morning.

Part of the delay MAY be Ganz devising a computer remedy for the timing situation...but who knows?
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #1470
Lil Kinz

celeb928 is an unknown quantity at this point

So it's almost 8pm and no present yet. Either my daughter and I have been REALLY naughty this year or Santa has slipped into a cookie and milk induced coma?????????????
celeb928 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: