Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1441
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Well atleast we can play with our Ms Birdy toys until the ones from santa show up!
DIBS is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #1442
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

2/5 now all American. I don't mind getting them late, just worried I won't get them at all...
Aeza is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #1443
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by demilovatorox
well, bye everyone. No gift for me I guess.
i hope it shows up tomorrow
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:30 PM   #1444
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Aeza
2/5 now all American. I don't mind getting them late, just worried I won't get them at all...
i'm worried about not getting mine too
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #1445
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
UUUUUGH! Today I was REALLY disappointed bout this... I almost let it ruin my Christmas. But thanks to my self () I didn't let it ruin my special day.... Then later when I saw American acc. were getting gifts, I got all excited... but NO gift. Ganz I really truly think that you are loosing ww players by messing up ALL THE TIME!!!
I have about had it with all of this. I am so disapointed. . .
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #1446
theoffspring is on a distinguished road

me too. And im going to get my mom to call them tomorrow if i dont get it tomorrow its our CHRISTMAS WE SHOULD ENJOY AND NOT GET MAD OVER A GLITCHMAS
theoffspring is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #1447

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

Neither one of my girls has received their gifts and it is now 7:30 pm
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 PM   #1448
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DIBS
Christmas isn't all about just getting your annual present from Ganz..... We shouldn't be really upset, it'll come eventually.
It isn't about the meaning of Christmas. All those posting here about how grateful we should be because Ganz is fixing it, etc... How Christmas isn't about it.. etc. Those people are missing the point. Lets step away from this for a moment.

This is about a paid service. As paid customers (Some pay a little some pay a lot) Ganz made their consumer base a promise, they hyped up their community with this promise. A large potion of the community happens to be children as well. When you promise a gift people have been waiting for, for a month and people are afraid it won't be delivered, they have a right to be upset. This isn't demeaning Christmas, it isn't to hurt the Ganz people. This is simply a promise made to consumers that hasn't been kept yet.. its ok to be upset, its ok to be very worried, and its plain ok to desperately want your promised gift.

Again, being upset, being angry, being disappointed, and wanting your present, in no way shape or form Lessens the meaning of the Holiday. So please, let people share their trouble, and their eventual joy, without trying to guilt them into remorse.
WinterIvy is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #1449
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

I got my gift on my Asian account but not on my American account... I know they said it was late but this is kind of crazy...
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #1450
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Well .... I know that Christmas is not getting a gift from Ganz, not even PRESENTS! It's about celebrating Jesus's birth!!!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: