Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #1431
Webkinz :)

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

wow i was gone for 4 hours and still no presents. i know it is just some stupid stuff, but we pay them so much money and they get everything wrong!!!!!
beth1775 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:27 PM   #1432
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Christmas isn't all about just getting your annual present from Ganz..... We shouldn't be really upset, it'll come eventually.
DIBS is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1433
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

UUUUUGH! Today I was REALLY disappointed bout this... I almost let it ruin my Christmas. But thanks to my self () I didn't let it ruin my special day.... Then later when I saw American acc. were getting gifts, I got all excited... but NO gift. Ganz I really truly think that you are loosing ww players by messing up ALL THE TIME!!!
Ginger945 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1434
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

i kind of sort a agree with DIBS but on the other hand HELLO Tons and tons of people were all expecting gifts but didwe ever get them NOO santa was to lazy to get up and so now we have to wait!
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1435
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i wish that you could just get your gift if you log on the week of Christmas so that there isn't only one day to try to get a gift
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1436
Banned
asnow94snow has a spectacular aura aboutasnow94snow has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by COOKIESRGOOD
YEAH THAT'S SO SWEET AND YES I REALLY WANT MY GIFT![BUT YES IT IS HARD FOR THE WORKERS TO WORK ON CHRISTMAS WHEN THEY SHOULD BE WITH FAMILY!

THOUGH I HOPE THEY GET MINE DONE SOON
You are so RIGHT! why complain, even though this is so much easier said than done... OH, I need to remember that COOKIESRGOOD!
asnow94snow is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:28 PM   #1437
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by beth1775
wow i was gone for 4 hours and still no presents. i know it is just some stupid stuff, but we pay them so much money and they get everything wrong!!!!!

Same here!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1438
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by asnow94snow
wow, thanx Ganz, to think of all the time I wasted monitering this when I could have spent time with family! some christmas this has been stairing at a compurt screen o_o
if i don't get the presents I will be really depressed, not just that i didn't get them, but because of all the time I wasted when I could have been with family
You don't have to keep checking, it won't make it show up any sooner. Just check before you go to bed, if it's still not there just call next week. Ganz will be able to see that you logged in today and will award it to you later.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1439
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I hope GANZ doesn't work too hard. They should be with their families.

I mean I'm upset about my American Accounts not having gifts, but they should be spending time with those they love!
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1440
Call me Carly.:)
Banned
demilovatorox will become famous soon enough

well, bye everyone. No gift for me I guess.
demilovatorox is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: