Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #121
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Got mine in Euro now (Asian arrived an hour ago)
Jarrah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 11:02 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

Roshelle will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by deb210
I think we should all remember that this is a gift - not something that we purchased. I wonder how you'd feel if you promised something and because of circumstances you can't control you didn't keep your promise. I work for a software company and sometiimes no matter how hard you try to make everhing work the way it was intended, it just doesn't happen. I for one will be grateful if I get my gift and will appreciate the many other Christmas gifts I've collected over the past few days. I'm hoping that the Ganz staff don't have to work too long and can get home to their families too. So take a deep breath and remember the Christmas spirit and go have some breakfast with your families. It's a computer game for heaven sakes - your kids won't be scarred for life if they don't get the gift (which I'm betting that they do get) and maybe they will learn a lesson about patience and gratitude rather than about greed and impatience. Thanks Ganz and Metty Christmas.
Ganz and Webkinz does not give me anything I pay for every(EVERYTHING) thing that I get. When I buy and pay for lil Kinz, webkinz, trading cards, tote bags Signture, Kinz Klips, Zum buddies,caring valley, POTM, webkinz cares estore, Deluxe membership the lip gloss, the scented sprays,charms just to name a few. I would not be offered the "gift" had i not paid to access the site. These are people casing checks not doing their jobs.

Webkinz has not corrected issues from months back.
Roshelle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #123
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz keeps freezing for me It is ticking me off!
Old 12-25-2009, 11:06 AM   #124
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by emmygrace
Webkinz keeps freezing for me It is ticking me off!

Join the club. I'm sure it's because everybody is logging in at the same time trying to get their gifts. I even got a strange message that said, "You are now in line to enter webkinz world if the line is short the wait will be short" and it had a picture of webkinz waiting in line. LOL The wait was really short, but still weird.
cdfys is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #125
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't even log in.
Old 12-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #126
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Mom2...are you on the right thread
I had 2 windows open, LOL
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #127
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

I'm on my Asian account now and I have not received any presents yet. I'm sure they'll show up eventually. Still need to find Ms. Birdy too, but WW is too slow at the moment!
nfosnowkats is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #128
smarshie

currysbabe36 is an unknown quantity at this point

aarghh! it won't work ! i can log in , but it doesn't give me my gift , any update? i wish i can get my gift , and the santakinz gift too! are we still gettin them?!!? growl. i am so frustrated

WEBKINZ FOR LIFE! <33
currysbabe36 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #129
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I think the Santakinz gift is i n the gift box.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 11:18 AM   #130
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Just like I said in an earlier post Ho Ho Ho Merry Glitchmas.

Gantz woke up late this morning and said Doah

Merry Christmas to all insiders . Bob

PS The club house is so crowded I cant get in , even the Termites were squeezed out.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 12-25-2009 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: adding
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: