Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #1251
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I'm getting "Please Wait" messages... could it be...
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #1252
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

I still haven't received my gift on my American account. Neither has my cousin I received my Asian gifts early this morning, but I am really wanting that Snow Globe! Surely they will have everyone "gifted" by midnight! -crosses fingers-
scottashley is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #1253
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I don't know if you all have read this, but this is the latest from webkinz newz site...Hopefully this will make all of you feel a bit better...
Good news, everyone! We’ve received word from Santakinz himself that his long journey across the whole of Webkinz World has begun! Unfortunately, after hurrying from his workshop to make up for time lost from oversleeping, he ran head long into a snowstorm!
Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
We’re glad to hear that Santakinz is weathering the storm and working hard to get us all the presents! Keep enjoying yourself in Webkinz World with all our Christmas activities, and if you haven’t recieved your presents yet, don’t worry: Santakinz is on his way!
Good news, everyone! We’ve received word from Santakinz himself that his long journey across the whole of Webkinz World has begun! Unfortunately, after hurrying from his workshop to make up for time lost from oversleeping, he ran head long into a snowstorm!
Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
We’re glad to hear that Santakinz is weathering the storm and working hard to get us all the presents! Keep enjoying yourself in Webkinz World with all our Christmas activities, and if you haven’t recieved your presents yet, don’t worry: Santakinz is on his way!
that was posted several hours ago. LOL
Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #1254
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I don't mind waiting for the main Christmas gift. After all, I got all my wonderful gifts from Ms. Birdy!!! They were awesome! Thanks, Ms. Birdy!!! But....my question is this. I am at my sister's house and we are leaving tomorrow and won't be home until maybe after Saturday midnight. I more than likely won't be able to get on to the computer tomorrow. Does this mean I may not get my pets Christmas gift? If my gift doesn't show up tonight, will it still be in my dock after Christmas (today)? I sure hope it will be. A gift after Christmas is just as wonderful as a gift on Christmas!

Okay, time to get off the computer and be with family, which is the greatest gift of all!!!!

Merry Christmas Webkinz Insider Friends....and Ganz!

Star Child

That is my question too, we have been checking all day long now, but I'm not sure if we will be able to log back on again later tonight...
Zeb is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #1255

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

I just checked and one of my for accounts received the gift !! YAYAYAYAYA! lol
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:46 PM   #1256
Wicked Through and T

doggiepooch is just really nicedoggiepooch is just really nice

If you didn't pick, do you still get a gift???? I hope so! But, I didn't get one yet! Neither account yet, but I'll keep looking!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1257
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cadofe
that was posted several hours ago. LOL
Cool, how can you tell I've been on here all day long CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1258
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by gotwebkinz2012
I just checked and one of my for accounts received the gift !! YAYAYAYAYA! lol
Congrats!! Good Luck with the other three.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1259
cadofe is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I'm getting "Please Wait" messages... could it be...
i have been getting those all day long
Old 12-25-2009, 06:47 PM   #1260
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 2webkinzdude
I'm going to try again to.

Nothing. Maybe ganz will feel REALLY BAD and give ALL Webkinz World Members a SECOND gift box and/or a Sweet Tooth Tiger!
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: