Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1241
wish4gift

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

It is past 6:40 and none of me nor my sisters have our gift! I really need to get it soon, because they go to bed at 8. PLease Ganz. Please give us our gifts.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1242
Thegirlnextdoor204
Webkinz :)

Cheering40 is an unknown quantity at this point

shoot! no gift
Cheering40 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1243
People say I'm
Gifted

2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold2webkinzdude is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Okay, everyone's getting their gifts now I guess, so I'm trying again! Wish me luck!

I'm going to try again to.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1244

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I don't mind waiting for the main Christmas gift. After all, I got all my wonderful gifts from Ms. Birdy!!! They were awesome! Thanks, Ms. Birdy!!! But....my question is this. I am at my sister's house and we are leaving tomorrow and won't be home until maybe after Saturday midnight. I more than likely won't be able to get on to the computer tomorrow. Does this mean I may not get my pets Christmas gift? If my gift doesn't show up tonight, will it still be in my dock after Christmas (today)? I sure hope it will be. A gift after Christmas is just as wonderful as a gift on Christmas!

Okay, time to get off the computer and be with family, which is the greatest gift of all!!!!

Merry Christmas Webkinz Insider Friends....and Ganz!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:43 PM   #1245
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
Hey, mine might be there! I went to "get items from storage", and got a please wait... and had to log out. That might be a good sign that they're busy delivering something! (First time I was happy with a please wait..!!!)
Me tooo!!!! Eeeepp!!

But it turns out, its still not there
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #1246
mol2lie2001 is on a distinguished road

I have 4 U.S. accounts and I recieved the gift for one account but not the others. Weird.
mol2lie2001 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #1247
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

if you just can't wait any longer, watch a movie, play a game, do anything to get your mind off it. then come back later and maybe it will show up.

good luck to those who haven't received their gifts!

-pup5115
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #1248

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

Still only one out of three, even after three hours.
IrishGrammie is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:44 PM   #1249
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Shocker! Ganz isn't prepared AGAIN!!

Thanks Dixiecup!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:45 PM   #1250
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I don't know if you all have read this, but this is the latest from webkinz newz site...Hopefully this will make all of you feel a bit better...
Good news, everyone! We’ve received word from Santakinz himself that his long journey across the whole of Webkinz World has begun! Unfortunately, after hurrying from his workshop to make up for time lost from oversleeping, he ran head long into a snowstorm!
Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
We’re glad to hear that Santakinz is weathering the storm and working hard to get us all the presents! Keep enjoying yourself in Webkinz World with all our Christmas activities, and if you haven’t recieved your presents yet, don’t worry: Santakinz is on his way!
Good news, everyone! We’ve received word from Santakinz himself that his long journey across the whole of Webkinz World has begun! Unfortunately, after hurrying from his workshop to make up for time lost from oversleeping, he ran head long into a snowstorm!
Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
We’re glad to hear that Santakinz is weathering the storm and working hard to get us all the presents! Keep enjoying yourself in Webkinz World with all our Christmas activities, and if you haven’t recieved your presents yet, don’t worry: Santakinz is on his way!
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: