Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1161
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by sisof7
I'm on a mac how do i clear my cache on it?
there's a guide in wiki to clearing your cache.
pup5115 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1162
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by stitch18jr
has anyone gotten a snowglobe yet, if that is the gift you chose??
I have gotten the snow globe and I picked it.

The gifts are coming, they're just coming slowly. (I am still waiting for gifts on other accounts.)

And Lojack is correct. There is nothing that *we* can do on our end to get them here faster. It's just a matter of waiting for SantaKinz to deliver them.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1163
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

I didn't get anything!
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1164
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

Webkinz is really pushing OUR buttons now! american account here and i haven't gotten anything!
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #1165
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

got the gift on one account not on the other.. I've been logging in all day. this stinks.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1166
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by flutterbee
how can i be pAITIENT WHEN I HAVE BEEN FOR 14 STRAIGHT HOURS!................ I SORRY I AM JUST SAD
Aww... I'm right there with you! And so are a lot of others I think.

I was even worried it might not show up if I was playing on WW, so I've just been logging in and out to allow them time to give the gift.

I keep hoping to be able to report that one of the accounts I'm "babysitting" got their gift. That would be nice. (Plus, those people are calling me and asking if they've gotten their gifts yet! I feel HORRIBLE telling them "not yet." I think they're worried I won't get their gifts for them.)
tkprit is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1167
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz005
I didn't get anything!
Gifts are coming out SLOWLY
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:25 PM   #1168
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

The gift you chose doesn't matter. They are rolling them out in lots, not by gift type. I've received one of each on my accounts and am still waiting on my niece and nephew's accounts. Merry Christmas everyone! CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #1169
Webkinz :)
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

OK 1 american account out of 15. C'mon Ganz! I"m loving the surprise gift they gave us!
9700kinzstyle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #1170
Webkinz :)

flutterbee is an unknown quantity at this point

i think i got wat is happening maybe u needed to get the ms birdy gifts(all of them) to get the gift maybe thats it!
flutterbee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: