Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1091
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I think they should give the people who didn't get the gift more chances at winning the Sweet Tooth Tiger. If I don't get the present, I'll have my mom call Ganz. In the mean while, I'm going to go send out Christmas Gifts to all of my Webkinz friends and try to feel a little better.
That's the right spirit. If you don't get your gift today I'm sure that your mom's phone call will get it for you. Giving gifts to your friends should make you feel better.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1092
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
sisof7 , what is a chache? and what is a server? is that the color zone? or lke interet explorer? OMG I AM SO SAD )':

andigirl , what is a server and how do you change it!!! someone help me please!
Clearing cache and cookies using internet tools at the top of you browser. Color zone and server do not matter. You're simply checking your dock when you log in.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1093

Jazzykinz06 is a jewel in the roughJazzykinz06 is a jewel in the rough

The good thing is that if you logged in today you got the special badge. Maybe Webkinz when they fix this glitch can make sure everyone who recieved the badge gets the gift. Hopefully since this would be a good way of tracking who logged in that day!
Jazzykinz06 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1094

Lojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledgeLojack flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by achapkid
Calm down, everyone. The gifts will appear shortly.
I agree!!!
Just waite, there is going to be no magic time.

Be patient grasshopper, the gifts will come!

A watched Pot never boils!

Lojack
Lojack is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #1095
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
sisof7 , what is a chache? and what is a server? is that the color zone? or lke interet explorer? OMG I AM SO SAD )':

andigirl , what is a server and how do you change it!!! someone help me please!
a server is what internet browser you are on and i am not sure how to change that but a cache is a feature on all computers that save information from websites so that the next time you visit that sight it will load faster
sisof7 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:02 PM   #1096
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Angee33
Wait, how do you know what number your server is?
When your account is loading, look down in the lower left corner. It will have a web address that it's connecting to and part of the address will say "wapi + a number" like "wapi3" or "wapi5." That number is your server number.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #1097
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

How do you clear the cache on Google Chrome?
Old 12-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #1098
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I never got my gift, either... There's no blizzard at MY house!
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 06:03 PM   #1099
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Ugh, no gift yet! I have been logging in and out since this morning with no results, and I have cleared my cache several times. It's really inconvenient because unlike me, a lot of people don't have much time to check WW often on Christmas. Well, as someone said before, if I don't get my gift, I will have my parent contact Ganz.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:04 PM   #1100
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by teaandpizza
I never got my gift, either... There's no blizzard at MY house!
no blizzard here either and still no gift =(
sisof7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: