Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #101
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

LOL, you would think so, I haven't even opened up my RL GIFTZ
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #102
BUDDY W
Webkinz :)

172052 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received my Asian gift, Happy Holidays!
Old 12-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #103
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
LOL, you would think so, I haven't even opened up my RL GIFTZ
Maybe you should open your real gifts...maybe there's a new webbie in there for you to adopt Merry Christmas DixieCup!!! Stay warm in that cold province of yours CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #104
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Thanks everyone, I found her and got my 11th account done.

Thanks to all the Tracker!
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:46 AM   #105
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Yup just got my gift on my Asian account. American accounts are running very slow lots of please waits.....maybe the gifts are on the way. How cool. Ganz really did great this holiday season. Merry Christmas to all and thank you to everyone at Ganz and lets not forget all our wonderful WI family. What a great bunch of people. I am so glad I am a part of this. Hope everyone has a great holiday.
Joani is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #106
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Haha That's a great title. Let's hope it won't be to late. It would be funny to get a present on New year's eve or day
lego is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #107
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
Yay! We got ours in our Euro accounts now! There is no pop up, the gifts were already in the dock. This makes me wonder if you actually have to log in to receive the gift, or they will automatically be sent into your accounts this year.
Most people did log in to get the gift, so they may be sending them to the accounts who did what they were supposed to do. It would take someone who forgot to log in on Christmas to check that.

Anyone forget to log in and can check this??
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #108
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mathmom2
Most people did log in to get the gift, so they may be sending them to the accounts who did what they were supposed to do. It would take someone who forgot to log in on Christmas to check that.

Anyone forget to log in and can check this??
Well We won't be able to tell until tomorrow since they didn't deliver any of the gifts until today.
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #109
emmygrace is an unknown quantity at this point

I opened my real presents a long time ago. I got a peppermint puppy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then when I went on to webkinz I saw that I didn't get my gift. I thought that was very weird. I figured it was a glitch and I was right. So I have just been waiting. *Sigh*
Old 12-25-2009, 10:53 AM   #110

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

My Euro account just got its gift! it was in the dock. I had already logged in to the account earlier today...

happy Christmas to all!
ImHappy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: