Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #1071
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

Yep, my american accounts still hasnt gotten one. I hope i don't have to call.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #1072
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

It's 23:52 in my country; I'm about to call it a day and go to bed.
I logged in a zillion times today, does that mean my gift will be waiting in my dock tomorrow or something...? Or won't I get it at all if I cannot return before 12:01 AM?
Old 12-25-2009, 05:53 PM   #1073

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

If we logged in today, we will get our gift tomorrow? I really don't want to miss out!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #1074
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I didn't get my gift I wonder why? I checked my dock too
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #1075
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok thanks angee33!! Ok so i emptied my cache and still no girt but i THINK.. THINK i MIGHT have figured out why not everyone has their gifts yet. ok so obviously they are going by counrty but maybe Ganz is giving them out in alphabetical order? like account names because my sister got hers a LONG time ago like 3 or 4 hours ago and her account starts with a B and i have been waiting literally all day and i still haven't gotten mine and my account starts with a D.
sisof7 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #1076

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

I got my gift boxes on on 2 asian and 2 euro accounts, but nothing on 6 american accounts. My kids are a bit disappointed, but we still have holiday things to do and we will be patient and enjoy the holiday anyway. The people who work at Ganz have families, too, and I hope they are enjoying their holidays with them as much as we are enjoying ours. Patience, my friends, all good things come to those who wait...
andigirl is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:55 PM   #1077
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
What if we don't get a gift? At first they said it wouldn't count if we were logged in before 9am. Now only some people are getting their gifts and it's almost 6pm. I'm already "babysitting" four other people's accounts who had to leave to go do real-life Christmas stuff (go see relatives without high speed internet, particularly). Servers 3, 4, 9, and 10 -- no gifts in any of em.
I don't know. At this point, I hope they do the right thing and just deliver gifts to every account regardless of whether they logged in today or not. How can they expect you to log in at the appropriate time if that time keeps changing?

Just for the record, our European account received it's gift and we have received a gift on one of four American accounts. The one that received the gift is on server 16. Accounts on servers 12, 11, and 2 have not received theirs.
acourt is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #1078

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

Your Welcome! That sounds like a good theory Sisof7!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #1079
browncow199
Gift Guru

cowsrule199 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by sisof7
ok thanks angee33!! Ok so i emptied my cache and still no girt but i THINK.. THINK i MIGHT have figured out why not everyone has their gifts yet. ok so obviously they are going by counrty but maybe Ganz is giving them out in alphabetical order? like account names because my sister got hers a LONG time ago like 3 or 4 hours ago and her account starts with a B and i have been waiting literally all day and i still haven't gotten mine and my account starts with a D.
mine starts with B.....but no gift for me
cowsrule199 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:56 PM   #1080
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

mine starts with an a and no gift yet
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: