Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1061
Call me Tully
Webkinz :)

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
Has anyone else noticed that Santakinz looks supsicouly like Fluffington? XD
that is what i though too
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1062
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
i cleared my cache.

here's how you do it:

click tools
click clear recent history
select cache
click ok

restart your browser, log in to ww and it should appear.

if not, you will have to wait
I'm on a mac how do i clear my cache on it?
sisof7 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1063
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmasterz
Has anyone else noticed that Santakinz looks supsicouly like Fluffington? XD
Yes, I have. Maybe he's Fluffington, because he is rich. He could have bought 8 flying reindeer and a slay easily.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #1064

flutterbee is an unknown quantity at this point

im sad sighs sighs
flutterbee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #1065
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by chevboy
Yes, I have. Maybe he's Fluffington, because he is rich. He could have bought 8 flying reindeer and a slay easily.
Or maybe even better servers and more staff to ensure that all the gifts got out to all the children for Christmas morning CJ
Old 12-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #1066
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

good luck everyone! We still haven't received 2 of our gifts, but have to get off the computer....hopefully Ganz will still give them out because we DID log in today

Happy Holidays all!!!!!!!
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:49 PM   #1067

Angee33 is a jewel in the roughAngee33 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by sisof7
I'm on a mac how do i clear my cache on it?
I go to file or tools, up near Safari at the top of the computer, and i scroll down, and it should say, clear cache. Hope this helps!
Angee33 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #1068
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

What if we don't get a gift? At first they said it wouldn't count if we were logged in before 9am. Now only some people are getting their gifts and it's almost 6pm. I'm already "babysitting" four other people's accounts who had to leave to go do real-life Christmas stuff (go see relatives without high speed internet, particularly). Servers 3, 4, 9, and 10 -- no gifts in any of em.
tkprit is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #1069
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I'm on a HP laptop how do I clear my cache?
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #1070
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hey peeps, there is no point in calling Ganz as there will be no Customer Service people there until Tuesday! They are off enjoying their Christmas, waiting for their gifts to arrive as well
In Canada the 26th is also a holiday, just like the UK, we celebrate Boxing Day. As the 26th is a Saturday, they will get Monday off as their stat holiday in lieu. Merry Christmas and please be patient, I'm sure they will arrive sooner or later. They are trickling in across the continent so go enjoy some of your real Christmas goodies and check back in a while and see if your virtual one has arrived. CJ
Whoops! I completely forgot about that!!

Good idea, I have my sketchpad right here. So I guess i'll just hang-out in WI & Draw; This is a good time to relax. Its Christmas!!
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: