Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #1051
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
pup5151 what did you do to get it? did you log in and out? EXPLAIN PLEASE!
All you do is log in and check your dock. That simple. MANY people do not have their gifts yet, you are NOT alone.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #1052
owza! I'm on
Webkinz :)

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
I'm wondering about the same thing. I hadn't recieved my gift at all! I was here for hours hoping that my gift will show-up. I think that it wouldn't be fair for the people who went on WW today & hadn't recieved their gift at all..I might just have to call Ganz tomorrow if I don't recieve my Christmas Gift. I'm seriously feeling worried right now, I really want my Christmas gift.
GANZ, you've gone wayyyyy to far. I'm contacting GANZ right in the morning, telling them I'm not using Webkinz until they fix everything, who knows GANZ's email address? I'm emailing them the whole glitch report, so they'll fix everything quicker. Everybody should do this.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #1053
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Tullylover97
i really want mine too. i mean the people who logged on SHOULD get it because they went on and just because Ganz couldn't get it to work doesn't mean those people shouldn't get a gift
I'm sure Ganz will work something out to make sure that people who logged in will get their gift. If you look at their note, they asked as all not to worry--that SantaKinz was on his way. I think he ate too many cookies and is just a little slow today.
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:43 PM   #1054
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by Cheering40
Im going to call right now this is really on my last nerve
No one is there, it's a holiday.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #1055
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Thanks for posting this. I just got on my computer and I was thinking I was the only one who didn't get it. lol.
Good luck everyone, I hope we can get them.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #1056
David Cook's not a
Webkinz :)

ILoveWebkinz24 is just really niceILoveWebkinz24 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Ita appers in your dock
Okay, thanks! I hope everyone's gift shows up soon! Merry Christmas!:cs::goo::abn::ccat::clyde::goo:
ILoveWebkinz24 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #1057
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Has anyone else noticed that Santakinz looks supsicouly like Fluffington? XD
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:44 PM   #1058
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
pup5151 what did you do to get it? did you log in and out? EXPLAIN PLEASE!
i cleared my cache.

here's how you do it:

click tools
click clear recent history
select cache
click ok

restart your browser, log in to ww and it should appear.

if not, you will have to wait
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1059
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

If you are able to talk to Ganz, please post what they said. I'm starting to feel greedy again.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:45 PM   #1060
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hey peeps, there is no point in calling Ganz as there will be no Customer Service people there until Tuesday! They are off enjoying their Christmas, waiting for their gifts to arrive as well
In Canada the 26th is also a holiday, just like the UK, we celebrate Boxing Day. As the 26th is a Saturday, they will get Monday off as their stat holiday in lieu. Merry Christmas and please be patient, I'm sure they will arrive sooner or later. They are trickling in across the continent so go enjoy some of your real Christmas goodies and check back in a while and see if your virtual one has arrived. CJ
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: