Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1031
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by ILoveWebkinz24
I have a question, do we have to be in our rooms to get our gift?
Ita appers in your dock
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1032
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Mine showed up while I was playing a game.
Now I'm getting stuck trying to move around the room. But I did get my gift, so I guess it's time to leave webkinz for awhile and move on to other Christmas gifts.
Good luck to everyone that has not recd their gifts yet.
tin is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1033

cfent57 will become famous soon enough

I got the gift but when I log out the gifts are gone I have the cookies but not the hat, token, or my doll i pick..so sad......................
cfent57 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1034
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

The present for my 'lil sis didn't come yet, for my account he came.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1035
Backup account is ex
Banned
chocolatelablil is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Polkadot54
I think they should give the people who didn't get the gift more chances at winning the Sweet Tooth Tiger. If I don't get the present, I'll have my mom call Ganz. In the mean while, I'm going to go send out Christmas Gifts to all of my Webkinz friends and try to feel a little better.
this would nice i have not gotten my present either and i am constantly going out of webkinz and logging back in so fustrating am i right makes you want to do this
chocolatelablil is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:36 PM   #1036
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by currysbabe36
Can someone tell me what a server is! And don't tell me it doesn't matter , just tell me what it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I can't explain in tech terms but it is the brains behind the operations of the website. So, with so many accounts, Ganz need very many servers to take care of everything. Info goes to the servers and out to the accounts...so that's the route the gifts will be taking and different servers will distribute their gifts at different times. Kind of like being in a restaurant and people in the other section get all their food orders before you do. Their server is better, faster, better at their job CJ

Also, if you're using Internet Explorer, it's really hard to find out what server number you're on. It's the people on Firefox that can easily see that info. So don't worry too much about it...
I'll be back with the techy version...
Here is the techy version from CRNovak
LOL! Good analogy.

In technical terms, Ganz has our accounts distributed amongst many servers--you can think of them as large computers. One "computer" couldn't hold all of the information, for everyone, so they have many "computers." My guess is that they are "fixing" the problem on computer/server at a time. They seem to have fixed Asian first, then European and are starting on American now. Because the accounts are on multiple computers/servers, my guess is that they can't fix them all at the same time--that they have to be fixed individually. (Just my theory.)

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-25-2009 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: adding
Old 12-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1037
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

got my gift
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1038

kissyer is an unknown quantity at this point

i still havent gotten my present!! i am in the north america time zone. and it is 5:37 pm!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1039
sparkle13012 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by flutterbee
me and my pegasus are sad
This is frustrating but try to keep a positive attitude. There are alot of members on WW and Ganz is working hard on trying to fix this. Mistakes happen and many websites have glitches. I'm sure the gift will come soon. Remember, Ganz doesn't have to give us these gifts or program Ms. Birdy's 12 days of Christmas gifts, or spend their own Christmas working on this all for us. I hope you get your gift soon.

Merry Christmas!
sparkle13012
sparkle13012 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #1040
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by ILoveWebkinz24
I have a question, do we have to be in our rooms to get our gift?
no, when you log on and then press take out of storage for your dock your gift SHOULD appear. some peoples gift has not yet appeared
View Post Originally Posted by Piano Girl
I still havn't gotten my gift!
i haven't either
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: