Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #1001
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

View Post Originally Posted by flutterbee
sigh! help me!
Many people have NOT received their gift yet. They are gradually coming.
Jennielou is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #1002
WooHoo I'm a
Gift Guru

crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!crnovak is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hey all, like Jennylou said, stay calm, be patient and the gifts will arrive. We've been having so much fun here all day...misery loves company helping each other enjoy this part of our Christmas Day. We don't need negativity. Yes we are disappointed our gifts aren't here yet, but, be nice...where is your Christmas spirit? Christmas is about giving, not receiving. Have you sent your best friends on WW all a nice little Christmas gift? That's what you could be doing while waiting for your gift to arrive. Go make some other people happy!!! Merry Christmas all! CJ
Very well said ConchyJane and Jennielou.

Let's try to keep the Christmas spirit while waiting. And remember that although we may be angry at Ganz, there are people working right now to fix this--who had to give up their Christmas with their families. Let's try to be patient and positive for them. I'm sure they'll get it fixed soon.

(Sorry Jennielou if this is off topic.)
crnovak is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #1003
Gift Guru

bonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guidebonnie is a golden guide

still missing our gifts on four accounts.....I am getting tired of logging in and seeing if they have or in our case haven't arrived.
Old 12-25-2009, 05:29 PM   #1004
Webkinz :)

torty is on a distinguished road

5:30 pm neither of my kids have their gift & we have been shuot out of the clubhouse all day saying it is closed so no mrs birdy either. We have 8 webkinz from santa & a holiday bag there is no way I will add with the lousy system they have today for fear they will not get their gifts for adding new pets either. i am super uopset & as far as I am concerned there is no acceptable way to fix this for us not that webkinz would do anything. My kids are little & planned to spend their christmas day after opening gifts enjoying a webkinz xmas which to them is now ruined ! get it together Webkinz this is rotten!
torty is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #1005
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

still no gift but I did send several out to my friends...I have been hiding some good trades in my storage so I sent those while I have been waiting for my santakinz prezzie.
hardendheartt is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #1006
1 John 4:19

totaldrama is a jewel in the roughtotaldrama is a jewel in the rough

I havn't gotten mine either
totaldrama is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #1007
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I got 4 out of 7 and at least have one of everything. I am sure the rest will come soon.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #1008
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by EmmaKate2007
I got my first Christmas gift on American account a little after 1:00 EST. Now I have it on two other American accounts. Missing one American account. (And Asian was earlier this am.)
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #1009

flutterbee is an unknown quantity at this point

i am terrified cuz this is so frustrating.........well merry christmas and i hope you guys all get your gifts
flutterbee is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:31 PM   #1010
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

I got like 1 out of 5 or 6
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: