Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default *UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

A new front page story has been added:
**Updated 11pm**

Announcements
Santakinz’ Long Night Nearing Its End
December 25th, 2009 With his longest working day of the year finally coming to an end, Santakinz has sent us another update on the status of his long journey. As exhausted as he is, his trek across Webkinz World continues. The snow storm which slowed him down refused to let up, and he has been delivering presents well through the night. Many members have already received their gifts, but there are still some who have not yet been visited yet.
If you haven’t received your gift, Santakinz wants you to know that he will be personally delivering every last present, and that the wait shouldn’t be much longer. Because of the delay, Santakinz will automatically be placing the presents right in your dock, meaning you’ll find your presents waiting for you the next time you log in after he has visited your room. You may also need to retrieve your items from storage through the dock to see your present.
We here at Ganz would like to apologize for this unfortunate turn of events. We’ve been working long and hard through Christmas Day to ensure that everyone gets their presents, and we appreciate your patience. With the snow storm finally letting up, it shouldn’t be long before Santakinz has completed his journey and can finally retire to his workshop for another year. He’ll have deserved his sleep once he does.
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day, and we look forward to seeing you all enjoying your presents this weekend in Webkinz World!

*UPDATE* Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

The gift is not showing up like it has in the past. To see if you have your gift, click on 'Get Items From storage.' It is appearing in the dock without any warning or kinzpost notice.
Asian Accounts: Gifts started showing up around 10am Eastern Standard Time.
European Accounts: Gifts started showing up around 10:30am Eastern Standard Time.

American Accounts: Gifts started showing up around 4pm Eastern Standard Time.
This just in From Webkinz Newz
Update On Presents Direct From Santakinz!
December 25th, 2009
Good news, everyone! We've received word from Santakinz himself that his long journey across the whole of Webkinz World has begun! Unfortunately, after hurrying from his workshop to make up for time lost from oversleeping, he ran head long into a snowstorm!
Though Santakinz has now begun to make his way from room to room, delivering presents to Webkinz around the world, the snow is keeping him from making his journey faster. He told us to let everyone know that he is well on his way to everyone’s rooms, but he needs time in order to complete his trip around Webkinz World safely. He said not to worry, though, as everyone will receive their gifts sometime today!
We're glad to hear that Santakinz is weathering the storm and working hard to get us all the presents! Keep enjoying yourself in Webkinz World with all our Christmas activities, and if you haven’t recieved your presents yet, don't worry: Santakinz is on his way!

Keep checking back here on Webkinz Insider for updates!'

Last edited by Jennielou; 12-25-2009 at 11:09 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 09:26 AM   #2
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Santakinz Slept in! Webkinz Newz apologizes for delay.

I was wondering why I didn't get my gift...
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #3
AKA Tess

pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!pezzpezz13 is the bees knees!

typical ganz..... i got so excited, but now i'm just frustrated!
pezzpezz13 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you WI, I always wonder if it's just me, it is so good to be able to come here and get updated and then know I am not alone!!!
catsinparadise is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Okay, that's good to know! Thanks for telling us!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #6

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

OH! That's to funny!!!! LOL
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #7

Moonshine will become famous soon enough

I think it's a shame...but at least we still get our gift.
Moonshine is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:28 AM   #8

Jayne will become famous soon enough

He should have delivered them along with our other gifts last night...LOL
Jayne is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

See, that is what they get for HIRING a Santakinz instead of asking the REAL one

Click the image to open in full size.

THE REAL SANTAKINZ
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-25-2009 at 09:35 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 AM   #10
NejBear is an unknown quantity at this point

If Asia accounts don't recieve their gift my midnight, we will still get them?
Closed

Tags
bamboobreak is :(, dont worry be happy, emmygrace was here, glitches gota love them, hey there ppls div0716 :(, hi :), hurricanes, hurry up, i cant be here all day!, i final got my gift!, i have no gift ]:, i miss my gift :(, i want a birdy doll!, im giftless!!!, merry christmas!, misspuppy was here!!, no gift yet boo!!!!!!!!, no presents, oreo lover!, please come by santakinz!, santakinz, santakinz!, sleepy santakinz, wake up santakinz :), wherez my gift?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: