Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 10:23 PM   #11
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Default Re: New Items and Tube Designs Added to Mazin' Hamster Mazin' Mall

Oh good! They're finally here! I've been saving all my moolah. Time to go shopping....

Thanks FIA for letting us know!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2010, 01:20 AM   #12
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Here is a close-up picture of the blue 5-Moolah Coin in the Mazin' Hamlet. They were all found in slightly harder places to reach.

Click the image to open in full size.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #13
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Thankz for posting the pics.

Yeah, the 5 moolah coins are high in the trees or above the helicopter flowers. Silly to put the numbers on them, since they made the 5 moolah coins blue anyway. Though it makes them a little easier to spot from the ground or farther away.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #14
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

Yay! I found a blue coin in the hamlet today. I don't know how much it was worth, but I like the new coins. Conversely, I found NO moolah in the gift grab today, although it did load.

haha I guess if I would have kept reading past the first page, I would have known that the blue coins were worth 5 MM.

Last edited by balletrockstar; 11-19-2010 at 11:44 AM..
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 02:45 PM   #15
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I didn't find a single coin today either.
View Post Originally Posted by balletrockstar
Yay! I found a blue coin in the hamlet today. I don't know how much it was worth, but I like the new coins. Conversely, I found NO moolah in the gift grab today, although it did load.

haha I guess if I would have kept reading past the first page, I would have known that the blue coins were worth 5 MM.
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #16
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Where are the new items in the mazin mall, they have vanished or I am losing my mind?
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by CCBMom
Where are the new items in the mazin mall, they have vanished or I am losing my mind?
I can't find the new items either!
soccerwow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 08:54 AM   #18

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Yes. All the mall Items can. Have fun!!!

When i collected blue coins mine were 10 not 5. Maybe some were 5 but i didn't notice.
Also,
All hamster mall items are used in webkinz rooms.

Last edited by Trance Gemini; 11-20-2010 at 08:54 AM..
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 03:00 PM   #19
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* New Items and Tube Designs Added to Mazin' Hamster Mazin' Mall

Hi peoples! Its me, girlwholuvswi and i have noticed last night MY MAZIN HAMSTER IN THE EXPLORE HAMLET WAS WALKING SIDEWAYS WHEN I PUSHED EITHER THE RIGHT OR LEFT KEY!!!!

I no this has nothin to do about this!!!!

10 min. ago ebkinz automaticly loged me of with out a warning!! >:O

Last edited by girlwholuvsWI; 12-20-2010 at 03:00 PM..
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 04:36 PM   #20
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: *UPDATE* New Items and Tube Designs Added to Mazin' Hamster Mazin' Mall

Yeah new stuff.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: