Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #81
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Seems that Firefox users are seeing more than anyone else.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #82
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

It flew over while doing a job and I was able to click on it. Will they also fly at the academy since you can see your dock while doing a job? I'm so glad they are flying again and my sympathies go out to the Asian accounts that lost their time on there.
Iggy is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:56 AM   #83
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Chloebear9
With several thousand people camped on there with multiple accounts, it's bound to slow down the server. I got a couple snowflakes earlier, so I think I'll stay off for a while so someone else can have a chance.
I have 5 of my own accounts (different time zones) and 10 others I babysit. I only ever use one account at a time. I agree with you, Chloe Multiple accounts open do slow down the servers.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #84
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hmmmm.. I just signed on a and within 6 minutes I got a Snowflake and they have been coming every 6 min for me. I guess my Snowball is Lucky!

I'm opening my 2nd account window and see how that account is.

I hope all flakes return for everyone.......
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:00 AM   #85

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

I have never been able to get why one browser works better than the other? I was able to catch 6 flakes yesterday. I got 4 scarf winter jackets and 2 roasted chestnuts. Last night I waited 2 hours, and no flakes. Again today, I have waited nearly 2 hours and have seen nothing so far.
Old 01-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #86
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

8-10am sat down and waited. 11 went back to bed(only got 5 hours of sleep)
12pm read this. are you kidding me?!? oh well
Starla is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #87
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Snowball just got another flake. I am using Firefox! I can't use IE on this old laptop! Got the chimes!

2nd account just got me Snowcone! Snowflakes working for me!

try to clear cache, reboot, and use FF.
calabelle is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #88
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Webkinz Wolrd -

First flake in NINE hours!!!!

In my room, IE7 or 8

NA account, 10:48am KT, wind chime

Asia & Euro are still barren - and its been NINE hours!!!
It is 10pm here, and I have to get up and work in the morning.
What an absolute WASTE of a Sunday for our family.
Very disappointing Ganz.
The weekend is over and you stole half of it from us.
Really gets our gander up.

Gotta go before I say something unkind.

Hugs to all my WI friends - glad you at least can start getting some flakes for yourselves today.
I'm headed to bed.

'Night y'all.

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:06 AM   #89

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
Snowball just got another flake. I am using Firefox! I can't use IE on this old laptop! Got the chimes!

2nd account just got me Snowcone! Snowflakes working for me!

try to clear cache, reboot, and use FF.
i've been using Firefox and have seen 1 snowflake.. that was yesterday.. where do you suggest hanging out?
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 11:07 AM   #90
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

I always hang out in the trading room but sometimes I clean my rooms (putting stuff away, etc). Are they starting yet? I haven't logged back on.
charming is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: