Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #51
ears Cool Socks!
Webkinz :)

michls629 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I have yet to see any at all on the webkinz newz site yesterday or today. I'll try firefox, hopefully that will work.
michls629 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 10:13 AM   #52
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Nothing for me yet, I think my accounts are still sleeping.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #53

appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!appleblossompri is the cats pajamas!

Good Morning!

What area of webkinz world are you seeing the flakes fall?

Thanks every so much!
appleblossompri is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #54
Galadriël Melwasúl

spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible
spunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossiblespunkygirl challenges the impossible

Default Snowflakes dilemma

I clicked on a snowflake at Webkinz Newz and I didn't receive the prize. The message said that I got a peppermint hot chocolate, but I never received it.
spunkygirl is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #55
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Snowflakes dilemma

View Post Originally Posted by spunkygirl
I clicked on a snowflake at Webkinz Newz and I didn't receive the prize. The message said that I got a peppermint hot chocolate, but I never received it.
If you got it from the Newz site it should be automatically added to your dock. If you were logged in at the time, you may have to log out, back in and open your dock to see it...

Good luck!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:23 AM   #56
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Snowflakes dilemma

View Post Originally Posted by spunkygirl
yesterday I have the same problem but after deconect and reconnect on my webkinz world account, the wmagic toque are in my dock
zebultux is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #57
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I have just gotten 2 snow flakes in the matter of 6 minutes. looks like they are back
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 01-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #58
Toya0277

Toya0277 is an unknown quantity at this point

I logged in at 10am and got a snowflake within 15 minutes and was awarded a snowcone. I thought the snowcone would not be awarded until later in the week. (???) Is the schedule of prizes off?
Old 01-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #59
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

After a hr on American acct finally got a flake..potted flower..hope they start moving faster.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-16-2011, 10:26 AM   #60
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Toya0277
I logged in at 10am and got a snowflake within 15 minutes and was awarded a snowcone. I thought the snowcone would not be awarded until later in the week. (???) Is the schedule of prizes off?
In Webkinz World (where you actually play with your pets) the prizes are random and unlimited. On WKN (the Webkinz Newz site) the prizes will be a different prize per day, with you only being able to win one prize per day per account.
dragonbird is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: