Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 12:29 PM   #471
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

If this helps, and I Hope it does, when Winterfest started, I had all 8 of my accounts open, 7 for catching flakes one for dailies. Catching flakes was so so. Then I started just having 2 accounts open, One for flakes one for dailies & playing. The one I am catching flakes on, I will feed my pet, by accident of course, something not edible, a coupon, a piece of clothing and then something Good. Then I usually get a Wind chime, Window, or Hoodies or even a snowflake within a 2 minutes.
I Hope This Helps Someone! Good Luck!
Hugs!
PP
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #472
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

It's been almost an hour since I last posted. I have 6 windows open and NO snowflakes since the last time I posted!! I have also been feeding my pets (sometimes non-food items) every couple of minutes; but today the snowflakes just aren't flying for me. If I only had 1 account, I would be averaging about 1 snowflake every 5-6 hours!!! That is bad! I thought they would give us more flakes over the weekend.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #473
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I caught 2 snowflakes, but it takes forever. Snowcone & Potted flower.

Very meager.

I wish Ganz would just throw a bunch of snowflakes out there... I can't imagine the fests are much fun for kids.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #474
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

OK I taught I was the only one having no luck i was using fire fox i will try IE will let you know if it helps i was on from 9 am till 12:50PM AN GOT 3 SNOW FLAKES....
Old 01-22-2011, 01:09 PM   #475

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

I just logged out and signed in to WI because i had something happen and i wondered if it had happened to anyone else. Snowflakes are few and far between and then i noticed movement, and just happen to see, the snowflake was under the add at the top of the page. Couldn't click because it drifts under the add and you only see bits and pieces as to floats by. Anyone else???
Old 01-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #476
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I finally found another snowflake -- a snow cone. This is so not worth my time right now!
Old 01-22-2011, 01:22 PM   #477
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I can't find them in WKN right now either
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2011, 01:25 PM   #478
xerxia is an unknown quantity at this point

Not a single one all morning long
Old 01-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #479
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by skr3850
I just logged out and signed in to WI because i had something happen and i wondered if it had happened to anyone else. Snowflakes are few and far between and then i noticed movement, and just happen to see, the snowflake was under the add at the top of the page. Couldn't click because it drifts under the add and you only see bits and pieces as to floats by. Anyone else???
That happens to me too. You can see the higher snowflakes better if your pet is in his/her room (first make sure that you box your pet in so he/she can't move because while your pet is moving, you will be unable to click on the snowflake; also don't have it in edit mode and make sure there are no moving/animated objects in the room--the emptier the room, the better to catch snowflakes!).

Good luck!
Old 01-22-2011, 04:56 PM   #480

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Well, I finally had a chance to keep my Webkinz window open this afternoon this afternoon searching for snowflakes.

GOOD NEWS: I've caught 8 snowflakes this afternoon!
BAD NEWS: All 8 snowflakes have given me the hot chocolate prize.
Linus is offline Male
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: