Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #451
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

just seen a few today--got windows and the scarf/jacket.

But none for the last half-hour.

Julie Old Crow
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 06:57 PM   #452
e the people...
Webkinz :)

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

The last 3 snowflakes I was able to click on were all windows! I could not click on snowflakes in the clubhouse and in my room, so I missed out on 3 snowflakes.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 01-20-2011, 09:44 PM   #453
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

So happy. The snow is flying very six minutes tonight and I finally got the window.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #454
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

i only got two for the whole time
Some one plaese help!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 10:36 AM   #455
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

I didn't see any snow flakes yesterday. ?? I just don't know. Some days (well, at random times on some days) I will see a flake every single 6 minute interval; other days I see nothing. I've gotten one of each of the prizes now, so I guess I am happy, though I really like the wind chime and would like more of those. Maybe this weekend will be better?
leftykinz is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #456
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

This is awful, I have been on almost every free minute the last week and have yet to catch a single snow flake on my one account!!! Have very few on the other 4....this reminds me of the fall leaves that didn't fall....at least not in my world Very, very discouraged by the whole thing....and as I have said before no wonder the granddaughters gave up, who has hours to sit waiting for a snow flake???
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #457
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

Today, being on for about FOUR hours and how many snowflakes? 2. 2 snowflakes. I really want the hoodie, I have everything else
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:45 PM   #458
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

The snowflakes were VERY slow to show up last night; but about 1/2 of the snowflakes (that I was able to click on) contained windows; but I was watching 6 accounts for about 6 hours. One account didn't get any windows, but did get a wind chime; another account got 3 windows, another got 2 and another got 1, and the other 2 accounts didn't get any windows nor wind chimes (I had to keep logging off and on one of these accounts because I kept getting a never-ending "Please Wait..." and then I decided to use one of my niece's accounts instead. Barely got anything on the "Please Wait.." account.)

Good luck, everyone!!

SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 02:49 PM   #459
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by lilduckey99
Today, being on for about FOUR hours and how many snowflakes? 2. 2 snowflakes. I really want the hoodie, I have everything else

The Webkinz Newz prize for tomorrow, Saturday, Jan 22nd, is the Winterfest Hoodie. If you find a snowflake on Webkinz Newz tomorrow and fill in the form, then the Hoodie will be added to your dock. Good luck! (You don't need to be logged in to Webkinz Newz in order to find a snowflake and get a prize.)
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-21-2011, 04:34 PM   #460

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

The Webkinz Newz prize for tomorrow, Saturday, Jan 22nd, is the Winterfest Hoodie. If you find a snowflake on Webkinz Newz tomorrow and fill in the form, then the Hoodie will be added to your dock. Good luck! (You don't need to be logged in to Webkinz Newz in order to find a snowflake and get a prize.)
I've had really good luck getting the flakes on the news site. Every twelve refreshes at the most, just don't refresh too quickly.
pawprint is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: