Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 05:50 PM   #431
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

The winter fest has been working great for me i have gotten 3 in 30 minutes

you are not supposed to get 1 flake every 6 minutes they are released every 6 minutes.

Last edited by spotted turtle; 01-19-2011 at 05:50 PM..
spotted turtle is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #432
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

Well, in the last hour I've just gotten one flake. I guess they are flying better on some accounts than others...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 06:18 PM   #433
Unregistered

after 15 min. or so log out then back in and wait for a flake in about 6 min.
doing that, i've goten 2 flakes
Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #434
Webkinz :)

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

I've been in the park for 45 mins, not one snowflake...
Old 01-19-2011, 08:13 PM   #435
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I've gotten about a dozen flakes since this started.

Got 4 icicle chimes and 3 new hoodies. The rest is food which i don't collect. NO WINDOW. Has anyone gotten this window in the last couple of days? The flakes are S-L-O-W. Sitting in a room and play games or decorate. One every 12-18 minutes.
i'm getting sleepy soo very sleepy.
VeronicaGee is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #436
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by VeronicaGee

Got 4 icicle chimes and 3 new hoodies. The rest is food which i don't collect. NO WINDOW. Has anyone gotten this window in the last couple of days? The flakes are S-L-O-W. Sitting in a room and play games or decorate. One every 12-18 minutes.
I have had 6 accounts open for at least 6 hours a day. In total, I have received about 3 windows per day (NOT per account per day). I seem to get them mostly on 2 particular accounts. I don't think it is server related though, because I have had 2 accounts open from the same server and 1 gets the windows and the other doesn't. It seems that I don't get any windows in the morning or early afternoon; they seem to come later in the day for me.

Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #437
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Snowflakes not flying much on any of my accounts, guess the snow is slowing down.
Babs is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #438
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

Darnn. ):. Know how many snow flakes I've caught? 3. How many have went by? 20. They were either WAY to fast or didn't give me a prize. I'm about to say to heck with the stupid winterfest.
CityCat is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #439
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

I was able to get a few windows on one account and 1 window on another. All my other accounts didnt get any windows. It seems like with every fest one item seems hard to get and the window may be this years.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:29 PM   #440
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

I got one today and one on sunday
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: