Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 01:23 PM   #421
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I was playing games in my room for about 15 minutes and just got a snowflake. Maybe it is back on.
tablecat is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #422

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by LuvMarshmallow
I think they figured that since most kids were in school during the day and sleeping at night, they didn't need to program the flakes for those times. I do agree, though...they should be the same all 24 hours, since some kids aren't in school (home schooled) or sick, and would like to have something to do.
My kids were off from school yesterday and today. Not all kids are in school at the same time. I really don't get their programming for these events.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 02:12 PM   #423
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I got 4 flakes in one hour time, three of them during the first half hour of playing. Then, nothing for quite some time, followed by a last one right before I was about to sign off.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #424

tablecat will become famous soon enough

I sat and stared last hour and the pattern was :06, :12, :24 and :48. Trying again this hour to see if it stays that way.
tablecat is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #425
esgaroth
Gifted

julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!julieoldcrow is headed for the top!

I just got a snowflake at 2:24. Chestnuts again.

got the window yesterday, though!

Julie Old Crow

2:42--snowflake! Chestnuts again. I have lots and lots of chestnuts!

Julie Old crow

Last edited by julieoldcrow; 01-19-2011 at 02:43 PM..
julieoldcrow is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 02:44 PM   #426
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wow nothing since :01 and I had to shut ff down three times...sticking with IE...LOL
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #427
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I seem to be getting a lot of the winterfest hoodies this afternoon!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 04:38 PM   #428
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

they are on 6 min intervals on my one acct.....two chimes and two scarf jackets...YAY

also got my first window in days on another acct

two toques...not bad..better than it has been all day...good luck everyone

Last edited by lemony; 01-19-2011 at 04:38 PM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 05:23 PM   #429
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

getting millions of stuff
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #430
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
getting millions of stuff

I'm geting NOTHING!
just missed one
Closed

Tags