Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 07:11 PM   #391
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I'm using IE. From the time this started I think Im doing pretty good for the time I've been online even though I have had some slow times and I've missed about 10.

5 Chestnuts

15 Snow cones

7 Peppermint Cocoa's

9 Hoodies

10 Red Hats

11 Jackets

10 Chimes

8 Windows

14 Potted Ice Flowers

Is that everything??

Today started out very slow..I didnt see any for about 2-3 hours and finally they started coming. Mine is pretty much on the 6 minute time but it does skip around to :12,:18 and some times :24

Good Luck!
tammy1072 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 08:03 PM   #392
#1Michael Landon fan
Webkinz :)

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Smile Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I finally got one snowflake !!!!!!!! Yea I never though I Would get one !!!!! I am so happy !!!!!!!!!!! (Do you think I am happy)
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #393
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

I would really like to get a window and a cookie. Those are the only two things I need.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:31 PM   #394
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

4 flakes far apart and all 4 were potted flowers

oh and now a snowcone

Last edited by fanaty; 01-18-2011 at 09:31 PM..
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 09:39 PM   #395
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by abbijo24
I would really like to get a window and a cookie. Those are the only two things I need.

Good luck! Remember that you can only get the cookie on the Webkinz Newz site. Here is the schedule for the snowflakes on Webkinz Newz (limited to only 1 per WW account per day):

Tuesday, January 18th
Roasted Chestnuts

Wednesday, January 19th
Snow Cone

Thursday, January 20th
Snowman Cookie
Exclusive to Webkinz Newz!

Friday, January 21st

Potted Ice Flower

Saturday, January 22nd
Winterfest Hoodie

Sunday, January 23rd
Snowman Cookie
Exclusive to Webkinz Newz!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #396
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

oh yay i finally caught an icicle windchime
fanaty is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 10:01 PM   #397

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

This evening was the first chance I had to leave the Webkinz window opened for an extended time to watch for snowflakes. Previously I had very poor luck looking for an hour or so on Saturday and Sunday.

I watched this evening from about 5:00 to 9:30 using Firefox.
Stayed mostly in my room, although I moved around to do hourlies and dailies when I wasn't due for a flake.
Flakes stayed consistent only flying on the 6-minute cycle (although not flying every time)

In 4 and a half hours of watching (minus about 20 minutes missed for dinner) this was my tally:

18 prizes altogether
*2 windows
*3 ice flowers
*2 hoodies
*3 scarf jackets
*1 toque
*3 hot chocolates
*1 snow cone
*3 chestnuts
*0 chimes

Also, I know I missed at least 2 snowflakes because I reacted too slowly, and I may have missed a couple others.

All in all, I like the Winterfest prizes but really don't enjoy the boring, tedious, time-wasting waiting for flakes to float. Those creative folks at Webkinz World must be able to think up a more fun and active way to deliver these prizes!

Anyway, I stuck with it this evening because I was working on a project on my laptop anyway, so it was easy to leave a Webkinz window open off to the side. Good luck to everyone searching for snowflakes!
Linus is offline Male
Old 01-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #398
Rubyyou

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

im doing good so far! all i need is a cookie and a snowcone! :]
Mix35 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 10:41 PM   #399
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I just got two from being on only half an hour. One was the coat from last year and the other a window I really love the wind chime. I hope to catch another one of those.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #400

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I've tried many times for long periods of time today and only found one snowflake. I was outside weeding in my garden. Does anyone have a "best spot?"
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: