Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #371
I'm Maggie
Webkinz :)

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I've made a thing over the days:
Winterfest 2011!
Winterfest is here and it is also Mom's b-day! It's January 15th at 8:53 and I'm logging on. I'm kind of confused because some people are saying there is just 1 prize for today, but people are saying different things. I'm going to log out and come back later... I'm hungry! It's 9:29.
-Maggie
I'm logging on at 2:38 and it's still January 15th. I'm in the Kinzville Academy taking a Language Arts class at 2:57 and I caught a Icicle Wind Chime in Google Chrome!! That's all so I'm gonna log off. It's 3:01.
-Maggie
I'm logging on and it is 8:39 on January 16th. Ugh! I can't find a snowflake and it's already 9:52!! It's 10:11 and I just opened a account on Firefox because WI members are doing it and they are finding more. Still Have Google Chrome open. I don't use Firefox enless I'm at a friend's house or a different computer, but it's pretty much the same. WI members are saying it's working again, but not for me!! It's 11:00. Gotta Go to church. Come Back later. Bye!
-Maggie
I am logging on on Firefox and it's 12:39; back from church. Wish me luck!! WI people say it is working fine on Mozilla Firefox! I really hope so! Yes, YES, YES, YES! Caught a snowflake at 12:47 in Firefox! Got a snow cone while switching rooms( just like WI member Karl24374 said!)! Both of my snowflakes are from Webkinz World! Logged out 1:55. I have to go drive my sister, Katie, to the airport and back to leave for abroad in Spain (YAY KATIE!); then I have to go to the grocery store with my mom; then eat dinner then read a little; then watch Hannah Montana Forever (I don't really like it, but I figured I'd watch it since it's the last episode), Suite Life on Deck Twister, Good Luck Charlie, and Golden Globes! So I probably won't be hunting tonight. I'll come first thing tommorow. Bye!
-Maggie
I'm logging on and it's 9:05 on the 17th. No snowflakes and it's 10:32!! Yeah! Party! Finally I caught a snowflake at 10:49 in Firefox in Webkinz World! Got another snowcone while sitting at the computer staring at the Webkinz Newspaper( which I had been doing for hours!)! I opened Internet Explorer for Webkinz Newz like WI member bonnie said. A comment from a girl named Jesse on the Webkinz Newz site said you have to unable pop-ups so I did and... I CAUGHT A SNOWFLAKE ON WEBKINZ NEWZ at 11:11 in Internet Explorer! Logging back on to see what I got(you have to be logged out to catch a snowflake on Webkinz Newz)! Got the snowman cookie (oh right, there's a schedule(WKN : Webkinz Newz Winterfest Schedule))! Wait... I just realizied you can only get one prize per day on Webkinz Newz! Good bye Internet Explorer! Oh yeah; the reason I don't have school is MLK day!! It's 12:57 and I caught a snowflake in Google Chrome in Webkinz Newz! Since you can only get one a day (and I only have 1 account), I bookmarked the page. Tommorrow I'll see if it works (it probably won't) and without having to go through all the pain of catching a snowflake on Webkinz Newz, I'll just go to bookmarks! I'm logging out it's 1:06. LUNCH (I forgot)!!
-Maggie
Logging back in at 5:21 and it's still the 17th. It's 5:41 and I just went to the park because lots of people are saying I should. Still on at 7:19, but I did take a 20-30 minute break for dinner. IT"S 7:30... and I MISSED one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.G.! Darn!!!!!!! It's 7:34 and I fond ANOTHER one on Webkinz Newz (WKN)in Google Chrome! It's working pretty well on WKN, but they won't come on WW! I'm not sure, But I think I missed one; it's 7:49; I'm in the clubhouse! I'm logging off at 7:56 to watch Victorious. Bye!!
-Maggie
I know it's long!

View Post Originally Posted by pawprint
I got one snowflake today so far. Have other things more important to do now. I think I'll be giving up trying to catch them and just be lucky if one goes by when we're on.
I know it's soooooooo annoying!!!!!!

is no one on???!

Last edited by starmaggie; 01-18-2011 at 04:01 PM..
starmaggie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #372
trcy250 will become famous soon enough

I finally got a window! Hooray!
trcy250 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #373
I'm Maggie

starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!starmaggie is the cats pajamas!

I know you'll prob think i'm stupid but how do u make that thing at the bottom of ur posts??

the dock goes crazy on google chome!

keep posting with every move u make i'm getting bored cause there is nothing to read while hunting for snowflakes!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by trcy250
I finally got a window! Hooray!
i want one*sad*

post people post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by starmaggie; 01-18-2011 at 04:28 PM..
Old 01-18-2011, 04:34 PM   #374
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

There are less snowflakes today than yesterday for me! It was really bad in the late morning and early afternoon! (I wasn't on in the early morning!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 04:36 PM   #375
I'm Maggie

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
There are less snowflakes today than yesterday for me! It was really bad in the late morning and early afternoon! (I wasn't on in the early morning!).
how do u get the thing on the bottom of the posts? u no? urs is the jellybean one?
Old 01-18-2011, 04:39 PM   #376
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Last 40 minutes:
account 1: chestnuts
account 2: wool scarf jacket
account 3: 2 peppermint hot chocolates and a window!
account 4: NOTHING!
5th web browser: entering stadium competitions and doing the wheel of wishes on my family's other accounts! So, no snowflakes in the 5th web browser.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:41 PM   #377
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I have been on for 45 minutes this late afternoon. Nothing!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #378
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by starmaggie
how do u get the thing on the bottom of the posts? u no? urs is the jellybean one?

There is "User CP" at the top of the page. Click on that and click "Edit Signature". You can add a picture or saying. You might have to wait until you have more than 10 posts in order to have a signature, but I am not sure about that.

In the last 5 minutes:
account 1:
peppermint hot chocolate
account 2: another
wool scarf jacket
account 3: chestnuts
account 4: chestnuts

Old 01-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #379
I'm Maggie

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

There is "User CP" at the top of the page. Click on that and click "Edit Signature". You can add a picture or saying. You might have to wait until you have more than 10 posts in order to have a signature, but I am not sure about that.

In the last 5 minutes:
account 1:
peppermint hot chocolate
account 2: another
wool scarf jacket
account 3: chestnuts
account 4: chestnuts

thank u sooooooooo much! i've been asking everyone that!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:45 PM   #380
Wacky Holidays!

Don't forget to do your wheel of wishes now (if you have an American time zone account)!

I hope everyone can get windows and wind chimes from the snowflakes!
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: