Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 01:03 PM   #361
grandson096
Webkinz :)

grandson096 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I have 5 accounts and use IE and have been back and forth since 7:00 am today, so far not one flake all day, I'm totally disgusted with webkinz, ready to give up completely.
grandson096 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #362
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I ABSOLUTELY do not mean to rub it in at all, but now have 3 in a row. Came again at :02 for me. Just do not give up. It is often my computer that is not seeing them while others are. GOOD LUCK!!!!! At least the prizes are the better ones. Got another hoodie. Also remember to do the Kinz News--though I think today is just the chestnuts....
Old 01-18-2011, 01:51 PM   #363
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

accts doing better this aft....two on IE one of ff...oldies and food.....

got me some chestnuts...ff doesn't seem to be doing any better than IE

Last edited by lemony; 01-18-2011 at 01:51 PM..
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #364
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

I'm on Firefox, and they're starting to pick up again.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:00 PM   #365
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by grandson096
I have 5 accounts and use IE and have been back and forth since 7:00 am today, so far not one flake all day, I'm totally disgusted with webkinz, ready to give up completely.
I'm totally feeling the same than you, I try since 6h00 am and see nothing in webkinz world and webkinz newz!!! (ok, I have deconnect between 1h00 and now to go dinner) but I'm very disapointed!

I need a window and a wind chime to give to my child but i'm bored to see for nothing!!!

oh, what a surprise, finally I'm just get the webkinz newz flake!!!

Last edited by zebultux; 01-18-2011 at 02:00 PM..
zebultux is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #366

Jayne will become famous soon enough

Just spent 1 hour on my account on FireFox...nothing...a friend was on her account over an hour earlier and nothing.

WW needs to make it fair for everyone...all servers should be the same...
Jayne is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 02:36 PM   #367
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

ff for me two seprate accts....6 mins for three cycles...then I wait and wait...then log out.....
lemony is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #368

lilliek is on a distinguished road

Ya.....
Whats up with that?!?!?

The six minute thing is a bunch of blongna. I was logged on for one hour and only got on snowflake!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lilliek; 01-18-2011 at 03:26 PM..
lilliek is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #369

pawprint is just really nicepawprint is just really nice

I got one snowflake today so far. Have other things more important to do now. I think I'll be giving up trying to catch them and just be lucky if one goes by when we're on.
pawprint is offline Female
Old 01-18-2011, 03:29 PM   #370

lilliek is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=lilliek;21983888]Ya.....
Whats up with that?!?!?:
ispent 1 hour on my account on FireFox...nothing...a friend was on her account over an hour earlier and nothing.

WW needs to make it fair for everyone...all servers should be the same...

OMG i totally agree. I think everyone on webkinz or Webkinz insider agrees!!!
lilliek is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: