Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

lschaisson is a jewel in the roughlschaisson is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

You do not need to be signed in. After you catch a flake it will ask you for your account name and password. You can get one prize per day per account.
lschaisson is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #292
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by michls629
I have yet to get anything on Webkinz Newz since winterfest started. I have done the same things everyone else has to try and get them to show, but I have not seen one yet. I am back on Firefox, since WW snowflakes only seem to show there, so I thought the same might be true with Webkinz Newz. Still waiting!

I managed to get one window yesterday from the first snowflake once I switched over to firefox. After that, I kept getting hoodies and one peppermint hot chocolate. I really want this snowman cookie, but no matter what I do, I can't get any snowflakes to fall on webkinz newz!

I have been finding them right after midnight on Webkinz Newz. I use Firefox and I open Webkinz Newz and then right click on the "fun" tab and open that in a new tab, then I open another area in another tab and so on until I get about 5 tabs with different pages on Webkinz Newz. I then look at the first tab and if I don't see a snowflake, then I refresh the page and go on to the next tab and then I repeat until I am back at the first tab and start again. It is important to have a lot of green area showing on the left; if you don't, then you should wait a couple of minutes before you refresh the page. The snowflakes come from the left onto the green area and then make their way slowly onto the page where there is writing. You can zoom out on your browser to see a lot of the green area if you are using Firefox. On Internet Explorer, no matter how much I try, I can rarely see any green area to the left unless it is zoomed out so much I barely see the writing at all. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 04:28 PM   #293
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lschaisson
You do not need to be signed in. After you catch a flake it will ask you for your account name and password. You can get one prize per day per account.
Thanks so much for the quick response!!!!! I will go try that now CJ
Old 01-17-2011, 04:29 PM   #294
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I haven't found a flake in Webkinz World in a while. The last flew flakes I saw, I would click on them and then they would keep floating across the screen or I would click on them and they would disappear, but then I wouldn't get a prize. I have now cleared my cache and cookies (again) and re-logged in and I am still not seeing any for about the last 45 minutes.

Anyone else having any luck finding flakes within the last half hour or so?
Old 01-17-2011, 04:31 PM   #295
Wacky Holidays!

I just got a flake on one of my accounts (the red toque hat). They seem a lot slower now than a couple of hours ago!
Old 01-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #296

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

I've been watching one account since 326 (webkinz time)
at 348 I got a sno-cone
at 354 I got a hoodie
at 415 I got a sno-cone
at 430 I got a wool jacket with the scarf
at 454 I got a wool jacket with the scarf

The timing is really weird today (22/6/18/18/24). I think I may quit for the day & try again tomorrow. Good luck!
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:05 PM   #297
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

I was on Webkinznewz half and hour ago and got three snowflakes in a row. I haven't seen much on WW. I only saw one so far and I couldn't get it

Okay, after I posted this, I just got one. The plant from last year.

Last edited by stephsmom98; 01-17-2011 at 05:05 PM..
Old 01-17-2011, 05:06 PM   #298

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

getting repeats, finally got the three new prizes but no luck on the news site. using firefox
CJMM is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:30 PM   #299

coffybean is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been in WW for nearly an hour and haven't seen a single snowflake!!

Haha!! Nevermind, just found one!!

coffybean is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 05:48 PM   #300
negfamweb is an unknown quantity at this point

After nothing all day on WN, I just found 4 snowflakes for our accounts. I just refreshed the home page, then clicked on either the log in tab, or the fun tab, and after doing that a few times, a snowflake came in from the left. Good luck everyone! It can be frustrating! Thankfully, we have lots of days!
negfamweb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: