Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #281
Hunger Games!
Webkinz :)

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

Ok well i've been on for over an hour and snowflakes are falling just fine... only problem is i've only gotten the 3 old prizes: snowcone , Magic W toque, and wool scarf jacket
1:04 snowcone
1:10 toque
1:20 (relogged in) jacket w/ scarf
1:32 snowcone
1:38 toque
2:02 jacket scarf
2:08 snowcone
2:14 snowcone
2:27 (weird time for some reason) snowcone i Want new prizes
Pandingo124 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #282
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Wizzy
There are static ads in The Wish Factory. For some reason the Wish Factory has not worked for me today either on any browser and not on two different computers. I think maybe Ganz has bigger issues than snowflakes.
it wasnt working for me either
1Doglover is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #283
brneyz has disabled reputation

Unfortunately I have not seen a snowflake all day... or at least the several hours I have spent logged onto webkinz world. The wish factory is not working either. It is most certanly a little sad as I have been looking forward to collecting all the snowflakes I could. That and I just adopted a signatured pet receiving my 15th wish token I have been looking forward to making a wish today. I will just hold what I got and go do some reading. Hugs and best wishes hope Ganz fixes the gltch soon. (Which today is a holiday so I do not know how quick they will move on this!)
Old 01-17-2011, 03:01 PM   #284
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i only get old stuff except one windchime grrrrrrrr
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #285
MissEmmeGirl
Gifted
Emmegirl is a jewel in the roughEmmegirl is a jewel in the rough

I can't even log in. I get the green field and the eternal "W" of loading. I've been re-trying for almost an hour now.
Emmegirl is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #286

cstoner777 will become famous soon enough

What browser are you using?
cstoner777 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:46 PM   #287
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
it wasnt working for me either
Me neither, she just stands there blinking at me

Has anyone actually called Ganz to find out what is going on? I have been in and out and calling is really not something I do, just curious.
michls629 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #288

kidkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you know which server you are on?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #289
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
I got snowflakes on Webkinz Newz, but I haven't seen any snowflakes on my accounts.
I think Ganz has slowed them down to almost nothing.
They always seem to do this and they won't change it until we complain.
I have yet to get anything on Webkinz Newz since winterfest started. I have done the same things everyone else has to try and get them to show, but I have not seen one yet. I am back on Firefox, since WW snowflakes only seem to show there, so I thought the same might be true with Webkinz Newz. Still waiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Ferf
I have been lucky enough to find a grand total of 3 windows. I found 2 on Saturday m(mostly in the afternoon) and 1 on Sunday. I've seen one of each item except the potted ice flower, but I have several of those from last year.

However, I haven't seen any flakes today. I have found them on Webkinz Newz, so I know they are flying there.

Ok, I've found 2 in the last 12 minutes. Let's hope this continues.

Good luck everyone!
I managed to get one window yesterday from the first snowflake once I switched over to firefox. After that, I kept getting hoodies and one peppermint hot chocolate. I really want this snowman cookie, but no matter what I do, I can't get any snowflakes to fall on webkinz newz!

Last edited by michls629; 01-17-2011 at 03:58 PM..
michls629 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #290
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi fellow snow flake hunters. I have a question....with the snow flakes on WKNewz, do you have to be signed in on your Newz account or are you just visiting. I have tried over the past few days as "signed in" and have not seen one single flake. Please let me know so I can try again. Thanks so much. CJ
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: