Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 01:34 PM   #271
Gramwebbie
Webkinz :)

kinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to allkinzgramatheart is a name known to all

Default Re: *UPDATE* Lack of snowflakes worry Webkinz World account holders

I got snowflakes on Webkinz Newz, but I haven't seen any snowflakes on my accounts.
I think Ganz has slowed them down to almost nothing.
They always seem to do this and they won't change it until we complain.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #272

Mrmom will become famous soon enough

I have not gotten a snowflake all day in either webkinz or webkinznews. what am i doing wrong? where are the snowflakes? Last night I caught 5 in one hour. Today not one.
Mrmom is offline Male
Old 01-17-2011, 01:39 PM   #273
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kinzgramatheart
Thank you to Webkinz Insider member WebkinzMomma's eagle eyes we now know why the snowflakes were not flying during the hours of 12am till 5:59am EST. Apparently we missed seeing the schedule on Webkinz Newz that states Winterfest is from the hours of 6am until 11:59pm EST. The snowflakes will not fly during the night in North America, nor will they fly during those time periods in Europe or Asian Time Zones....
We have NOT found this to be true - we have caught flakes (not many - as we are on the Asian server {#14} - ugh!) between midnight & 6am EACH NIGHT - while any of the 3 accounts OR our KT is past midnight & before 6am.

Also, we don't get an increase in frequency - because your '3-9pm' is our 2am-8am, so we're asleep. And there CERTAINLY wasn't an increase in frequency during our "3-9pm KT" - we were lucky if we got one dang-blammit hot cocoa or snow cone per HOUR of seriously looking.

Just adding more info to the pile.

C'mon ganz - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of those advertisements on the right hand side!!!! They change every 5-6 minutes and I STRONGLY, firmly, believe that they are a part of the problem most of us are experiencing. The timing gets all messed up with them (plus a min, minus a min - then nothing for 45 min to an hour). Please get rid of them and go back to the static (per page) trio of smaller ads.
With fall fest and birdy there were problems - then they fixed them... We are headed into day FOUR already, and we've had 3 FULL days of nothing but air - and one or two snow cones per hour (of watching 3 accounts, Asian, Euro and NA)...

Has anyone seen a window in the past three days, since the very very beginning (we saw 1 or 2 just after midnight in NA when the fest started) ???
I know its the rarest - I get that - but if you seriously watch 3 or 4 accounts for 8-10 hours - dont you deserve a window????????????????????? One virtual pixel pile?

I'm way over tired & my eyes hurt & I have a headache (from staring at the sccreen way too much). My real life needs some tending to - I know I'll get results there! Past midnight here (in Asian KT as well - and yes, I got a snow cone on my Asian account at 1:44 AM KT - so they are still around occasionally overnight).

Hope y'all (who can log in and out and change servers) have better luck. We're ALWAYS stuck on server 14 (with IE; once and a while FF comes up as server 13) and we are having a BUST of a winterfest.

My kids try a half hour each day - get NOTHING for their time & effort and quit! Great thing to teach kids, Ganz. Not a hooide, not a chime - not even a daw-gum snow cone! Ridiculous.

Night y'all.

A very weary and frustrated ~
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM   #274

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I caught snowflakes on WebkinzNewz really quickly today on all the accounts I monitor thanks to the tips from someone earlier in the forum.

I cleared my cache, logged into WebkinzNewz, caught a snowflake, went to another website, cleared the cache again, and went back to WebkinzNewz. I monitor 7 accounts and doing this I caught a snowflake for each account in under 30 minutes.
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #275

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Mrmom
I have not gotten a snowflake all day in either webkinz or webkinznews. what am i doing wrong? where are the snowflakes? Last night I caught 5 in one hour. Today not one.
Hi, Our internet was out all morning, but we finally got on to WKN about noon and caught the snowflakes we needed. We clear our cache and browsing history and we use FireFox. I use my TV screen as a big monitor, where I can open 6 windows at a time and refresh them one after the other. By the time I am done refreshing the 6 (or 9 if I want to try that many!), snowflakes will be flying in one of the previous windows. I hope this helps you.

We are seeing nothing at all in WW. We caught 2 close to noon, but nothing since , on 4 accounts.
triplets mom is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:06 PM   #276

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

There are static ads in The Wish Factory. For some reason the Wish Factory has not worked for me today either on any browser and not on two different computers. I think maybe Ganz has bigger issues than snowflakes.
Wizzy is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:11 PM   #277
KatSkan

KatSkan is just really niceKatSkan is just really nice

Today on January 17, has anyone received anything other than a Warm Wool Jacket? I have already received 4 in a row, and am wondering if that is the only prize floating around today. Thank you.
KatSkan is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:17 PM   #278

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

I just got one (potted ice flower) hanging out with T. Von Meow. Also static ads in the employment area. On Google Chromium browser.
Wizzy is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #279
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Has anyone seen a window in the past three days, since the very very beginning (we saw 1 or 2 just after midnight in NA when the fest started) ???
I know its the rarest - I get that - but if you seriously watch 3 or 4 accounts for 8-10 hours - dont you deserve a window????????????????????? One virtual pixel pile?
I have been lucky enough to find a grand total of 3 windows. I found 2 on Saturday m(mostly in the afternoon) and 1 on Sunday. I've seen one of each item except the potted ice flower, but I have several of those from last year.

However, I haven't seen any flakes today. I have found them on Webkinz Newz, so I know they are flying there.

Ok, I've found 2 in the last 12 minutes. Let's hope this continues.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by Ferf; 01-17-2011 at 02:32 PM..
Ferf is offline Female
Old 01-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #280
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

they are flying better now....i got lots of food and scarf jackets...as well as ONE window this am.....Ihave two accts open and am on IE
lemony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mix35 is a vampire ninja

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: